IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Recent inventory arrived. Cash prices. Send your zip code with shipping quotes to [email protected] along with the items you are interested in purchasing. We are required by law to collect sales tax from California residents. We will continue to update this thread with the products, so come back to see more...

Engine

Braille Super Lightweight Battery (saves 20+ lbs from your front end; IN STOCK): $157

Exterior

STi V Limited Lip Spoiler (2 in stock) $454.99

SUSPENSION

STi Pink Springs (14 sets in stock): $369.99
STi Group N Strut Top Hats (9 sets in stock): $297.99
Package Deal for 1 set of each: $639.99

FREE SHIPPING FOR THE PACKAGE DEAL!!!

Newly Released Upgrades:

2004 Lightweight Aluminum Lateral Links with Pillow Ball Suspension (1 set in stock): Normally $529 (in stock price), discounted to $499.

2005 Lightweight Aluminum Lateral Links with Pillow Ball Suspension (1 set in stock): Normally $529 (in stock price), discounted to $499.

Interior

STi Style Door Sill Set (8 sets arriving this week: $139 shipped)

Genuine STi Floor Mats in Black (3 sets in stock): $94.99

We are an official seller of Defi Link BF Series Gauges

(if you have already ordered these please contact us)

Gauges available: Boost, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, EGTs, Fuel Pressure

Order your set in red or white (see photos below) today which includes everything necessary for the installation:

We have put together the following package deal good until the end of this month:

Boost Gauge, Oil Temperature, and Oil Pressure, and the Defi Triple Gauge Pod, and Link Control Unit II: $899

Water Temp, Oil Pressure, and Oil Temperature, and the Defi Triple Gauge Pod, and Link Control Unit II: $869

You may replace Oil pressure with Fuel Pressure at no additional cost. Inquire about other combinations and we will create other gauge packages available. Email us us a list of the items you want and zip code and we can price it for you: [email protected]

Available now: White gauges match the WRX gauge cluster

Available for preorder: Red gauges that match the STi gauge cluster

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Boost Gauge, Oil Temperature, and Oil Temperature, and the Defi Triple Gauge Pod, and Link Control Unit II: $899
You listed oil temp gauge twice there.

And does the gauge pod come painted to match interior?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hola King,

Can I get two quotes?
Sti Pinks and rear (only) strut tops shipped to 59601 (I have Hotchkis camber plates for the front)
Defi bf amber 60mm kit (egt, oil t, oil p, pod and cu) also to 59601

thanks

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
kev-

will you match other's pricing for the CA spec black floormats?? i was about to close out on a set, but then thought i'd ask you first. Id like to spend in as few of places as possible.

must know today (pm'd you on the other goodies that are in limbo)

please let me know soon, okay?

thanks

scott

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They must be in stock and must actually be the canadian ones.

Just drop me an email with the link. We will try to price match if it is not below our cost.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts