IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 17607 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone, im new to killeen/ft. hood... originally from Reno, NV(big subie area) and im trying to find all the other subies out here... i have a Black 06 WRX... i wanna go to the drag strip in temple, but i dont wanna roll alone... also i heard about the meets at best buy, but ive never seen any more than 1 subie there at a time :(

hit me back

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Killeen/ft. hood scoobies... lets meet up

so this thursday the 25th? sounds good to me... ill see you there... what color/year are u driving?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

what up josh? just back from the field :D missed my car like crazy!!!! also just got home from stuffing my face with Korean food :tup: love that stuff and its SOOOOOO much better then field food! any meets planed for any time soon? i know about the thing on the 13th i think it is.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts

4th is the deep stage meet at temple, 26 autox, maybe a meet on the 5th?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

good luck with your headers steve i am telling you a lift would make it a much faster job. and it is good to be home!

·
Registered
4,538 Posts

Headers without a lift is easy. Last meet was a flop. We had more at the BB meet

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

who would want to roll down to the 620 next week? was fun to see the cars there and just hang out with everyone. i say we can get dinner at Rudy's and then hit up the "show"

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

say what no more 620? i am not talking about the race spot now maybe i am confused. i am talking about the the early spot where all the diff cars show up and just hang out. the late night race spot was fun to but i am not able to race my car right now till i get a few things fixed. also my car has no chance to beat a lot of those cars with big mods. steve give me a call when you have the time.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts

You dont want one, they leak. If you want some sound do like Steve did and get a turbosmart dual vent or aps dual.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

what time is the deep stage thing at TAD and when you guys heading out, i'm going to try and make it but we all know how that goes with me lately. and sunday is my little bro's birthday so i won't make it up there.

1 - 20 of 17607 Posts