IW STi Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: 2011 pearl white STI hatch. 300/320 @ AWD.

Hi Kevin

Nice to see another white hatch with a Greddy exhaust :)
Received my STI on 3/2011 as well :tup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car looks clean, Kevin. I am pretty sure you went to school with my brother, he had mentioned your Tiburon before. Both cars look awesome.

Gig 'Em

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Hi Kevin

Nice to see another white hatch with a Greddy exhaust :)
Received my STI on 3/2011 as well :tup:
Thank ya sir! I sure love the STI.

Car looks clean, Kevin. I am pretty sure you went to school with my brother, he had mentioned your Tiburon before. Both cars look awesome.

Gig 'Em

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Thanks man! The woodlands?

·
Registered
58 Posts

Awesome cars, man. Literally the only Tiburon I've ever seen that I liked. Great job.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Re: HT AUTOS LIP PAINTED on 2011 pearl white STI hatch

Got the HT autos lip kit and painted it! Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Quick update,

Got some LED license plate lights! :) I know, HUGE mod right?!?! hahaa

But I also threw on some 32 mm spacers on the stock wheels, Ill get some pics up soon.

Really made the car look wider and beefy. Pretty happy with it other than the rubbing issues, but Ill get it worked out.

·
Registered
508 Posts

i couldn't believe those were the stock wheels, car looks clean, nice and low but not ridiculously slammed, hope mine looks close to that good whenever i install my rce yellows. cheers on the painted lip, i was thinking about it, might still do it now, i painted my RA mudflaps instead hehe i like the way they look, haven't gotten bashed for them but i don't think the world is ready for them yet.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

i couldn't believe those were the stock wheels, car looks clean, nice and low but not ridiculously slammed, hope mine looks close to that good whenever i install my rce yellows. cheers on the painted lip, i was thinking about it, might still do it now, i painted my RA mudflaps instead hehe i like the way they look, haven't gotten bashed for them but i don't think the world is ready for them yet.
Thanks man! I have been debating the mud flaps, post some pics! Who cares what others think! haha

·
Registered
3 Posts

I wanna see! I've got a four fender pull (because I had 18x10 that I just sold), so I'm looking at getting some pretty wide wheels spacers.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

I wanna see! I've got a four fender pull (because I had 18x10 that I just sold), so I'm looking at getting some pretty wide wheels spacers.
check out the first 2 pics on thread. Ill try to get a few more soon.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Re: DEVOTION: 2011 pearl white STI hatch ( APR splitter )

Update:

Dont plenty of new mods recently. Had a little spill off of a texas back road that destroyed the front lip and side skirts. So I added an APR front splitter to my STI. I built a airdam for it and anchored it to the frame rather than the bumper. The things worked better than I ever expected. You really feel the front end pulling down.

Other than that just small updates like a boost and wideband gauge, lighter crank pulley and some brake upgrades ( lines and MC brace ).

Have a big power upgrade planned for end of August so stay tuned!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: DEVOTION: 2011 pearl white STI hatch ( APR splitter )

Are those Subaru roof racks and if so what Yakima Wind Fairing is that?

I bought Subaru Racks and now I get a weird whistle when my sunroof is open. looking for solutions.

PS Beautiful Cars...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Are those Subaru roof racks and if so what Yakima Wind Fairing is that?

I bought Subaru Racks and now I get a weird whistle when my sunroof is open. looking for solutions.

PS Beautiful Cars...
Yes, that is the OEM subaru rack with a 44" fairing. I modified the bracketing system to work. I do not have a sunroof so I am not sure if this would solve your problem.

Is this at the Randall's on University?

Great looking car. Not sure I like the cross bars, but to each their own.
Thanks man, and no it is not in college station. The bars have only been on a while now and I am still feeling them out.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts