IW STi Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
haha yeah. on top of the ring we also just bought a house, which was incredibly well maintained, but very dated. so we have updated the whole house, new floors, paint, landscaping, light fixtures etc. so that's also taking money haha. although hopefully this summer ill have a wing and splitter and have the car vinyl wrapped.
Thats up next for us too. I'm going to buy an old one for sure since I like to work on it and I'll probably sell it and push the profits into a farm. I want COWS hahahahaha

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thats up next for us too. I'm going to buy an old one for sure since I like to work on it and I'll probably sell it and push the profits into a farm. I want COWS hahahahaha
i just want enough land to shoot on my own property lol. we currently have half an acre. My girl wants chickens.......i dont want to deal with them lololol. but yeah we did most of that work ourselves. which saved money but dang it has taken quite a bit out of us lol, almost done though. then it's back to my car modding haha. you cant really see it in the pics but the paint on the car is flaking, and looks horrible, which is why i want to wrap it so bad.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Awesome journal! What part of Va are you from? I’m in Hampton.
Thank you. I’ll update it as time goes on and I modify more and race it more.

I’m out in front royal. So like 3 hours northwest of you

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Just giving you crap. Have you gotten samples of the anthracite? It's a very light color. Even in person/in the sun, the dark gray is very light.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Just giving you crap. Have you gotten samples of the anthracite? It's a very light color. Even in person/in the sun, the dark gray is very light.
yes i have a sample of it. it's very close to the oem paint actually, just a tad darker. so with that i wont worry about doing all the door jams and such. i think i ordered like 8 different samples when deciding on a color. it was the gloss antricite and gloss glacier grey that were my two favorite.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts