IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, distracted and careless driving is up to $3k and 9 points together. I hope he got the full pop.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Rider checking in

Yeah, that guy is wrong but looks like you're granny braking keeping 4 car lengths open ahead of you Pet peeve of mine. Don't know from the vid why everyone was coming to a stop since it looks clear afterwards but maybe you had a reason to keep extra free space in front

BTW, we have lane splitting in my state. Avoids being caught in situations like this

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rider checking in

Yeah, that guy is wrong but looks like you're granny braking keeping 4 car lengths open ahead of you Pet peeve of mine. Don't know from the vid why everyone was coming to a stop since it looks clear afterwards but maybe you had a reason to keep extra free space in front

BTW, we have lane splitting in my state. Avoids being caught in situations like this
2 cars in front just changed lanes, and since there was a bit of traffic i was in no rush to catch up, and i was thinking of changing lanes as well cuz nobody wants to ride behind that big trailer. people where coming to a stop because there's a light coming up, although far ways away it was packed.

I normally do ride/drive 2-3 car lengths behind though, I like my space.

Jelly of your lane splitting... wish we had that here so i can skip the traffic.

·
Registered
832 Posts
2 cars in front just changed lanes, and since there was a bit of traffic i was in no rush to catch up, and i was thinking of changing lanes as well cuz nobody wants to ride behind that big trailer. people where coming to a stop because there's a light coming up, although far ways away it was packed.

I normally do ride/drive 2-3 car lengths behind though, I like my space.

Jelly of your lane splitting... wish we had that here so i can skip the traffic.

ah, got it. :tup:

oh, and sweet CB500F... are those foam grips? If there are, you must rack up a lot of miles.. or just prefer thicker grips

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah, got it. :tup:

oh, and sweet CB500F... are those foam grips? If there are, you must rack up a lot of miles.. or just prefer thicker grips
Both thicker grips and vibration. the stock ones feel like holding onto a pencil, very uncomfortable and harder to control and my hands are numb just after 15 minutes. They're just bicycle overgrips I got from my local department store, $15 and work wonders.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts