IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The white is a pearl and the wheels are much brighter than the previous BBS. Fabulous is all I can say. It was #185 I believe. The white makes the wheels look unbelievable. It was ordered by someone and then they backed out.
I hadn't seen a white one yet. I am not a big fan of white but man, that thing was gorgeous!

CB

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
fastcb said:
I'll try to go back and get pics soon. I was there buying parts for an install and did not have cam.

CB
LoL, Next post from you will be - I just bought a limited :D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, you have no idea the torture. The salesman was trying to work me hard. My STi was right outside and all of a sudden didn't seem so great and I was walking out of the showroom with my hands over my ears. He was saying something like, "I have the keys right here and it could be yours". I drove away and flogged the living poop out my STi. The Limited may have been sweet, but it couldn't light up all four down the frontage road!

CB

·
Premium Member
4,081 Posts
fastcb said:
Oh, you have no idea the torture. The salesman was trying to work me hard. My STi was right outside and all of a sudden didn't seem so great and I was walking out of the showroom with my hands over my ears. He was saying something like, "I have the keys right here and it could be yours". I drove away and flogged the living poop out my STi. The Limited may have been sweet, but it couldn't light up all four down the frontage road!

CB
:rofl: Classic!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
SoD? I saw the two they had there last week as well. Sweet cars....But I like my wing and yellow brembos, thank you.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
o man thats the best color.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i just saw white also in burbank BofA, who ever it was. it was very clean.

although the white looks like its more pearl now, is this true?

·
Registered
33 Posts
My Limited came to me last week, but I liked the Urban Grey better. There is a few pictures of it floatin around here somewhere.

Nick

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wrxlep said:
SoD? I saw the two they had there last week as well. Sweet cars....But I like my wing and yellow brembos, thank you.
Nope, Huffines in Lewisville. I was down at SoD last week and did not see any Limiteds. Wished I would have!

CB

·
Registered
100 Posts
WhyteSTI said:
"satin white pearl" as the saying goes...

looks amazing
I assume it is the same SWP that they have used on the Legacy - so - if you want to see the color and can't see it on an STI ltd., check it out on the Legacy.

I have an LGT in SWP and it is Beeeeeeeuuuuuuuuttttiful.

Yes, it looks like the color of a pearl.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts