IW STi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'm wrong, but I could swear the 05 WRX seats (non leather seats that are shaped like sport seats - no removable headrest) side bolsters felt tighter around my medium 6'0 frame than my STIs... Sure dont look as cool though :) Am I making stuff up?

I wish I could get some grippy evo like recaros without losing side airbags :/

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, one of the two main reasons I chose the STI over the Evo... but sitting in an IX MR I fell in love with those seats, atleast if you get in a crash, you will die comfortably :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
The WRX seats are more comfy. The nice thing is if you like the seats better, finding a WRX owner who'll trade their interior with you isn't hard. More than likely you'll make a little cash too.

Then you can get matching rears and doorcards.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
I like the feel of the WRX seats as well, but not as nice as the recaros in the evo ;)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i thought the same thing my seats do feel beter than my friends STi and alot of other people said that my seats are not as nice looking as the recaros in the mr but are more comfortable lol but ofcourse thesse people that said this were alittle more on the heavy side :lol:

honestly i like the recaro seats the most those are just plaine PIMp :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
SubaruFlamingo said:
Yeah, one of the two main reasons I chose the STI over the Evo... but sitting in an IX MR I fell in love with those seats, atleast if you get in a crash, you will die comfortably :)
+1 Quote of the day.

I'd love to have the MR seats...:bow:

Hawaii_guy

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No doubt the recaros look better and really grpi you well, but I find that weird no one has mentioned the WRX seats feel better and questioned why! They look much duller even if they dont have a seperate headrest and look the part of sportseats.

Can you get the WRX sport seats heated? Or is that only the clotch seats with the separate headrest or the leather seats with the seperate head rest.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Garo666 said:
i thought the same thing my seats do feel beter than my friends STi and alot of other people said that my seats are not as nice looking as the recaros in the mr but are more comfortable lol but ofcourse thesse people that said this were alittle more on the heavy side :lol:

honestly i like the recaro seats the most those are just plaine PIMp :D :cool:
The bugeye seats IMO have the most bolstering. Much better then the STI seats and the 04-05 wrx seats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts