IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2020 series white I have wanted a white sti since I first saw one way back in 04, I had a brand new 08 wrx and I liked it tho it would never be a sti. Fast forward many years and once a read about the series white I loved it and Saturday a series white showed up in Jacksonville and I had to have it lol. Two hour drive from Tallahassee and a blast of a drive back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, yea I spent 4 hours today cleaning all the dang bugs off and clay baring it. I have to say they look even better in person, I am a big modding guy mainly to make cars my own but I don't think I will touch much if anything as far as looks go. Now performance wise I am sure that will change lol, but for now I am going to put miles on it and break it in.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks, yea I spent 4 hours today cleaning all the dang bugs off and clay baring it. I have to say they look even better in person, I am a big modding guy mainly to make cars my own but I don't think I will touch much if anything as far as looks go. Now performance wise I am sure that will change lol, but for now I am going to put miles on it and break it in.
let me know if you ever wanna sell those wheels ;) looks sexy

·
Registered
272 Posts
A CF Driveshaft will the accel and drivetrain action much smoother...

As an original owner of my GD, i didn't do it until last year, and WOW do i wish i did it sooner... just sayin'

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A CF Driveshaft will the accel and drivetrain action much smoother...

As an original owner of my GD, i didn't do it until last year, and WOW do i wish i did it sooner... just sayin'
I can say the only thing so far it really needs is just a little more noise, it's so quiet in comparison to how it looks lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2020 series white I have wanted a white sti since I first saw one way back in 04, I had a brand new 08 wrx and I liked it tho it would never be a sti. Fast forward many years and once a read about the series white I loved it and Saturday a series white showed up in Jacksonville and I had to have it lol. Two hour drive from Tallahassee and a blast of a drive back. View attachment 59628
Great choice!
I've been wallowing between the series white and an Sti limited for a few months now. I like the racer type equipment on the series white, but i also want the high tech options on the limited.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great choice!
I've been wallowing between the series white and an Sti limited for a few months now. I like the racer type equipment on the series white, but i also want the high tech options on the limited.
Yea Luckily they had both where I got mine so I could compare them side by side and for me the car and dang near perfect in the looks department where is the limited there are alot of things I would change, like the wheels. As far as the tech goes there are only a couple of things you lose out on nav and the stereo mainly, however you still get Android auto so nav is not needed really.

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you were able to test drive both the series white and the sti limited, were there any noticeable difference?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you were able to test drive both the series white and the sti limited, were there any noticeable difference?
From a driving perspective there is nothing I could notice, alot of that has to do with I was buying one of them so I did not push it at all especially the series white it had not been driven yet. The big difference between the two are the BBS's with the cup 2s and the Bilsteins from a performance stand point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts