IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ME LIKEY!!!! Feels close to stock! After having the Exedy Twin Plate, this is a real nice change.... Smooth engagement, no chatter, AND NO NOISE!!!! Way happy with this new set up.... Only bad thing is I have to break it in for 500 miles....:eek: No playing for me. Hope the SRT-4's can stay off my ass for a few weeks....:lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
what did you not like about the twin plate....(im asking this after i ordered one last week):p

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
nice, yeah srt-4 are gay like that

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ImprezivSTi04 said:
what did you not like about the twin plate....(im asking this after i ordered one last week):p
To be honest, I just couldnt adapt to the way the clutch engaged.... That and the noise was just too much for me. You can really hear the twin plates chatter, and the lightened flywheel make the sound transfer even worse. Now dont get me wrong..... I'm not putting down the clutch itself... For me, being that my car is a daily driver, I just needed a clutch more streetable... The clutch is killer for autocross applications, and MAN does it rip through the RPM's... Just trial and error I guess.....:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts