IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Injen CAI from hop up racing. they have the best price online they sell the part for $255 shipped. they even offer the wrinkle red color. Overall its an awesome part and i would recommend the shop and the part to all. Will post some pics installed in a couple days.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Onecrzydriver said:
Ordered my Injen CAI from hop up racing. they have the best price online they sell the part for $255 shipped. they even offer the wrinkle red color. Overall its an awesome part and i would recommend the shop and the part to all. Will post some pics installed in a couple days.
ur in socal right . . . hummm do u ever go to the thursday night meet at moorpark? . . . anyways there are like 3 cars with the same injen cai over there is there any reason u picked the cai over the Short ram intake?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
i just got my wrinkle red injen intake today before i came to work i can't wait to install in tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Garo666 said:
ur in socal right . . . hummm do u ever go to the thursday night meet at moorpark? . . . anyways there are like 3 cars with the same injen cai over there is there any reason u picked the cai over the Short ram intake?
The reason i stuck to the cold air instead of the short ram is because with the short ram i am sucking the warm to hot air from my engine bay. why do that when i could be sucking in some cool air flowing through my fog light cover and from under the car. its just merely preference after knowing the facts.Were you thinking of ordering one by any chance?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Onecrzydriver said:
The reason i stuck to the cold air instead of the short ram is because with the short ram i am sucking the warm to hot air from my engine bay. why do that when i could be sucking in some cool air flowing through my fog light cover and from under the car. its just merely preference after knowing the facts.Were you thinking of ordering one by any chance?
yea i was considering it . . . cause i kinda thought about it haha lol why suck in hot air when u can suck in colder air??? lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Garo666 said:
yea i was considering it . . . cause i kinda thought about it haha lol why suck in hot air when u can suck in colder air??? lol
well definitely go with their price, and go with that sexy wrinkle red:tup:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts