IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Chris05STi said:
Saweet, where did you get them?
Hey Chris, I got the spats from that Group buy with Japan parts... it's still going on if your interested!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
ESsTeAEyEe said:
Can you please post more pics of the spats!
sure thing ess... I only have 1 additional photo, but will take some more tomorrow if you would like!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey JJ is it just me or do the rims in the pics look more silver than Diamond Black?? The picture on BBS's website looks completely different to me than what you have on your car, is it the camera or possibly the lighting?

Love the look, was just hoping they would be a little darker and shinier?
Props from the Canuck!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
JDMcanuck said:
Hey JJ is it just me or do the rims in the pics look more silver than Diamond Black?? The picture on BBS's website looks completely different to me than what you have on your car, is it the camera or possibly the lighting?

Love the look, was just hoping they would be a little darker and shinier?
Props from the Canuck!

Must be the lighting or the flash.... I've seen the silver ones and they are brighter and lighter. Not to mention possibly having a dark car makes the rims appear lighter.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
mainb57 said:
JJ could you take a picture from farther away. Looks sweet btw just not completely sold on them yet

Fair enough, more pics later on today :D

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Need some advice guys.... I'm ready for a front lip. I cannot make up my mind between two choices.

1. STi V-Limited ~500
2. S203 Carbon fiber replica (z1auto) ~359

Need feedback!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Going to need to wait on pics.. huge storm here for the past 2 hours :(

but update:

Still need feedback on choice of front lip!

S203 Carbon fiber replica ??
or
V-limited??

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
munky69 said:
i know where you can get the sti caps from ...

Are you sure? So far my luck has been that they are too small. Let me know!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #75 (Edited)
Here's a couple more photo's after the latest storm ... :)

More photos are on the way... this new digital camera is awesome, but the files are large and take awhile to upload :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #76 (Edited)
Here's a couple more photo's;

Ess - Take a closer look at the rear spats here... let me know if these are any better

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #78 (Edited)
Another update for today.... I've been pondering the OEM diffuser look for some time, and I decided to pull the trigger.

I purchased the OEM Diffuser kit to fit with the cusco subframe brace and the cusco diffuser mounts from JSC speed :) Buying the Cusco parts allows me to avoid drilling into my trunk.

I think this look should be a solid addition for the rearend of my 05', and I will have it installed along with the prodrive rear diff protector I have sitting around! :tup:

Now that the diffuser is ordered.... I need help deciding on a front lip!
:D :wave:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Well if you get a V-Limited and once you install that diffuser you will basically be a black version of my car...so I like that lol.
But seriously, you can't lose with either lip, but for your car I might go with the S203 carbon lip. It would probably stand out a little better against the black paint.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
DubyaSTi said:
Well if you get a V-Limited and once you install that diffuser you will basically be a black version of my car...so I like that lol.
But seriously, you can't lose with either lip, but for your car I might go with the S203 carbon lip. It would probably stand out a little better against the black paint.
Thanks for the feedback Dubya. I love what you have done to your car thus far, so I am certainly happy to hear the comparison :)

Must be similar tastes. I love that UK grille you have. Another possible situation to look more like your ride ;)

61 - 80 of 1098 Posts