i dunno if i wanna put them on, or sell them and get the new ones

the ZD looks great, just never tried one before

-AJ

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Re: JJBTEXAS' 2010 SWP stage 2

Yeah I talked to the guys at rallysport today and they said they could get me one for a pretty good price so I'm thinking pretty hard about it. It ends up being around the same price as getting the normal gauges excluding the price of the water temp and simplifies things. Granted it's a bit harder to read but the warning buzzer should alert if there are problems.

One new note, I scheduled the tune for saturday morning so I will be working late into the night for the next 2 days making sure all is ready to go. I picked enginelogics because they are pretty close to where I live. I can't wait :)

·
Registered
490 Posts

Are any of you guys thinking of going to the hpd event in sealy on the 20th. i'm planning on going as a first time out with the new parts.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)
GR Hatch: JJBTEXAS' 2010 SWP stage 2

It's the hpd north vs south event. Think it's noon till 6.30pm. I went to the hpd midnight 1320 which was cool last year. It's out at sealy at lonestar motorsport park off i10.
wish i could go :(

MOAR PARTS FINISHED!!! although i can't figure out the Grimmspeed EBCS:banghead:. The connections on it are WAY too small for the tubes running from the turbo and wastegate. Hopefully i can get it sorted out and if not then hopefully EngineLogics can help when i bring it in on Saturday.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)

Finally got the tune done and the numbers up!

Tuner: EngineLogics, Brad
Dyno: Dyno Dynamics
AWHP: 282.3
AWTQ: 289.7

Got it tuned in S so i don't have to flick the switch anymore:) Also switched to opensource.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

Enkei PF01 18x9 +45? :D
WINNER WINNER!!!

I picked these up for a GREAT deal. They're in great condition from what i've seen so far (only opened one box so far). I also picked up some Kics lug nuts from rallysport on cyber monday. good timing? i think so :) I'm trying to decide if i should powercoat them or not? Yes? No? Suggestions? Anyways no more delays, on to the pics...

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

nice man :D

I like these and the rpf1's, great wheels for the price :)

BTW, I just got chargespeed CF side skirts and rears, I'm just looking to get a front lip now. you have the blacktop aero one? how do you like it?

-AJ

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

i love it! its very low but it looks great and adds an aggressive look to the car. fitment wasn't an issue for me and i would suggest it to anyone looking for something aggressive.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

i have a class this Sat at 9, I may be there for 20 mins or so

where is marq-e

-AJ
I-10 and the loop

I'm thinking about it. Actually i wan't to go, just comes down to what going on this weekend i guess haha.

61 - 80 of 217 Posts