IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Re: JJBTEXAS' 2010 SWP stage 2

Dear.... gah!

You're right. In which case, the white/gold combo is sick! I was kinda not with it when I posted, and my brightness was turned down. OH EXCUSES.

In any case, white/gold is VERY acceptable. :)
:lol: I was wondering.

I would suggest painting the car before the wheels :tup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)

ok so i've got some updates. I went to the Subaru ,meet at the Gillman dealership today and ordered a sports grille and i also grabbed a strut tower brace since they had it and it was 20% off. I will be ordering more parts very soon

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

so the RCE blacks are on and i'm loving it, even if my carpool isn't haha. New Question: I've decided to get new wheels. I'm going to veto rotas because going from the BBSs to rotas seems like a downgrade. I want something dark like gunmetal or just straight up black. If you can think of any other exterior mods please chime in.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)

new grille and S205 badges, also pulled out the ECU and finally sent it into Cobb. Pro-tune will be coming very soon as long as i don't spend the money on anything ridiculous haha.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)

new lip, i like it. Also ordered some new stuff. Wallet hurts a little but ill survive.

threw on the wing and recieved even more parts today:) its like Christmas!! Pro-tune coming soon. Might be competing autox this Saturday if i can get my stuff together in time.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

I reailzed today that with more and more and more money dumped into my car i appreciate it even more now than ever. It's unique and not for everybody but it makes a statement without going all out. I like it that way.

·
Registered
490 Posts

new lip, i like it. Also ordered some new stuff. Wallet hurts a little but ill survive.

threw on the wing and recieved even more parts today:) its like Christmas!! Pro-tune coming soon. Might be competing autox this Saturday if i can get my stuff together in time.

Car looks awesome. I like the front splitter! Where do you go to do autocross?

Tom

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Re: JJBTEXAS' 2010 SWP: MOAR NEW STUFF

MOAR goodies today, when will it be the weekend already!

·
Registered
332 Posts

Do you have any wider shots of the spoiler. I'd like to see what it looks like from afar. It's something that I've been contemplating for my 08 AW

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

Got both the sways on. Should have time Sunday to install the bracing.

Do you have any wider shots of the spoiler. I'd like to see what it looks like from afar. It's something that I've been contemplating for my 08 AW

I'll try and grab pics tomorrow

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

turns out the bolts on the control arms are stronger than my impact gun so im going to have to wait till i can get her up on a lift. Finally took a somewhat legitimate pic sense all the exterior stuff.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

looking great man

I got my stuff installed at Auto Champ (a friend of mine works there and he did my stuff crazy cheap)

it wasn't a lot of work, and I was barely helping!

car is looking amazing man, i'm loving it :)

-AJ

41 - 60 of 217 Posts