IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: JJBTEXAS' 2010 SWP stage 2

dude i love the white on gold. i am also a fan of white on black. what map do you stick with, with that accessport?

·
Registered
446 Posts

Nice ride but I hate the painted exhaust opening housing. Kind of looks tacky. Grabs to much attention there.

Everything else looks good. :tup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

i got stuck with 1.03, i can load the new one as a runtime and i must say i really like 1.04 but i'll have to wait.

i didn't paint them its some weird "tip finisher" from the factory. i don't like it either but if i remove them it will leave holes :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Thought i would give yall an update as it has been a while. I've decided to remove the N64 as it just took up space and wasn't played much. I met the guys of MDR tuning at the drag strip this weekend and i've decided to go to them for tuning. also got tint and the new perrin short shifter which is awesome.

·
Registered
208 Posts

Boy, 'chode' is a wonderfully accurate username. Why would you post this drivel?

OP - Lovely car, I love the SWP.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

ok need your help. perrin is having a sale on a front mount kit for 1300 and the cai for 185. this is roughly a combined savings of 220. my question is will i get a significant performance boost by buying the limited fmic which has a perrin bov. i don't think so but i thought i would run it by yall

Perrin Performance - Front Mount Intercooler (Stealth)

·
Registered
930 Posts

If I were you I would only get it if you knew where you were going next with your mods. Obviously right now it won't benefit too much but if you plan on running a larger turbo in the future and saving money on it now will help then go for it. Save money everywhere you can for the sake of saving. But I am not a power guy so i say buy suspension mods and leave the power mods alone.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

i've actually changed my mind, i think im gonna swap out the TMIC for a AMR top mount. im not looking to upgrade the turbo and if i do it wont be anything significant (no GT35R for me). im just looking to get the most out of what i have. suspension is next on the list over engine mods but the sale popped up and i couldn't decide.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

finally got rid of those ugly "tip finishers" and replaced them with carbon :D

im also considering switching up the wheels, either powdercoat black or get new ones. Any suggestions? i would prefer something dark aka no takata green rotas.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

Much nicer tip finishers, and yes, get those gold wheels painted. Silver/Gold combo is the only combo that doesn't work in my opinion. Gold works on every other color. :(

·
Registered
930 Posts

mmmmmmm sno caps.

Exhaust finishers look good.

Williamg his car is SWP not silver. But watever.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

mmmmmmm sno caps.

Exhaust finishers look good.

Williamg his car is SWP not silver. But watever.
Dear.... gah!

You're right. In which case, the white/gold combo is sick! I was kinda not with it when I posted, and my brightness was turned down. OH EXCUSES.

In any case, white/gold is VERY acceptable. :)

21 - 40 of 217 Posts