IW STi Forum banner

421 - 440 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #421
WBM was a blast, i'll post photos once i have time.

for now..this is my new project until a decent header comes out.

started redesigning my interior to how I would like it to be.

still a long way to go, but i'll just leave this here. relocated switches, and pushstart, adding dins for more cargo and yada yada...and then redoing a bunch of other stuff. rewrapping...etc etc. i'm broke. :lol:

this is all Rsutton's fault :lol:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
interior is slowly coming together.

i pulled out all the of the old trim that was wrapped to get redone plus some other goodies.

also here are pictures of what the new center console looks like after i molded it and before it was wrapped. I added a cubby so i can put my phone somewhere, relocated heated seat switches, and put the pushstart in the center where the heated seats used to be. I will also put the Premium din into where the push button used to be. Also Jason molded the center trim into one piece for me. i also have some JPM leather kneepads and Door cars waiting as well. so the interior should come together really nicely.

All of the Wrapping was done by Jason (overland04) and i can't thank him enough for the work and effort. go to his FB page if you're interested in his work or have questions.
https://www.facebook.com/OverlandDesigns

and here are the photos:

·
Registered
58 Posts
here's a small updates. real photos to follow soon :lol:

installed:
Kw V3's (GD whiteline Com C front tophats/2011 sti rear tophats)
Cusco rear lower control arms
Kartboy endlinks

Gramlights 57xtreme 18x9.5 +40 semi-gloss black all around
Bridgestone potenza RE-11 265/35/18 all around.
-2 camber all around
no issues besides rubbing on the rear bumper tab...

Image Link

Image Link
Quick question. Did you need the endlinks and control arms for proper fitment of the wheels? Also, what did you do to remedy the rear bumper tab rub?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #430
and its been a while...here is where she sits today.

finally had a proper shoot with @DarkCard photography.

For the rest of the pictures and high resolution's jump on their flickr and facebook page
DarkCard Flickr
Facebook

and finally high res interior shots.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #439
if anyone hasn't seen it, but an article i wrote was published in this months Subaru Drive Performance. It is about the trip to Chicago that happened back in may. I can't explain how fortunate i am for having met this group of people and now being close friends. i really urge everyone to take that leap of faith, go out and meet new people.

article can be found here: Subaru Drive Performance Magazine : Reverse: Letters from Readers: What the Subaru Community Is all About; Ultra Subaru (dp 10.3)

421 - 440 of 450 Posts