IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Re: Too Old to Rock N Roll: How old is to old for STi?

That is an awesome find. You da man!

-Lance

·
Registered
347 Posts
how come i can't get into the actual catalogs? my computer just opens a blank/black page.

·
Registered
396 Posts
norcal-sti said:
how come i can't get into the actual catalogs? my computer just opens a blank/black page.
That is the beauty of Java. You may need to download and install Java to make it work right. Go to http://www.java.com and then click on "Get it Now".

This is a pretty intensive website to load.

-Lance

·
Registered
347 Posts
ok, did that, still nothing. i really wanna see what's in there...

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried it and it works fine for me. I do not know what to tell you. Do you have another computer to try it on?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
WRX_STi_04 said:
norcal-sti...you're not the only one. I'm gettin' the same thing. hmmm...
I initially had the same problem...blank page. I then looked at my browser's pop up blocker and saw that a lot of pop-ups were being blocked. If you hit <ctrl> while clicking the link it may deffeat your pop up blockers (at least it does for IE 6.0.2600.000.)

·
Registered
24 Posts
can someone link me to a site that has a free download so I can read whats on the site. I love the blue interior trim kit. and the 2din lcd looks nice too. just can't read any of the info on either.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope, but if you can find product numbers, you can plug those into google and find a price. Use xe.com to convert from yen to dollars.

M

·
0 Posts
Pics of my Euro STI...

Ok this magazine is full of sweet stuff, but can anyone clarify exactly what this is or does?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I am pretty sure that it is Subaru Japan's JDM Accesory Catalog. You can actually buy alot of these parts from japanparts.com if you are willing to pay for the huge shipping charges.

The 3d simulator is pretty cool for checking out the body kit options! 8)

-N

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wondering about a break sound

I am guessing it is there to protect the front bumber from scratches but you really should try to find someone that can read japanese.

·
Registered
154 Posts
"Fender Control" The write up describes how you put it on the left bumper to judge distances for parking and moving. They are very common in Japan where parking is VERY difficult and often in small places. This one is a fancy one because it lights up. I was trying to translate more of it, but it looks like the image didn't work once I hit refresh. Page must have died. I'll try to revisit the site later...

edit: pic is back up again. It also says that it doesn't work with the "bumper corner guard" whatever that is.

·
Registered
238 Posts
STi CD-ROM from Subaru of Australia

Nivek-CA said:
contact nakahara for prices...

irs.co.jp
Can you be a little more specific on who to contact. I could not find a user by that name. Do you have an e-mail?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts