IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete front and rear set of takeoff STi Seats These were out of new STis purchased for the sole purpose of being stripped and converted to WRC cars by Prodrive. Version 7 Available. These are preferred by USDM drivers because they have more bolstering and provide more support than the USDM STi seats. $1050

Only the rear seat with pass through . These help you carry your skis, snowboards, or other items that do not fit in the trunk easily. $549 shipped.

A pair of matching Blue on Black Recaro STi Seats with seat rails. These can support harness belts and provide significantly improved bolstering and support over the factory seats. Email for price and include your zip code.

All seats are without airbags, so they are for off road use only. We provide the air bag light fix with every front seat purchase.

Kevin
[email protected]
King of Imports, LLC
http://www.kingofimports.com

·
Registered
949 Posts
does the first set have all the adjustments for lhd?
i know the pic shows lhd, but idk if that was a mirror image of a jdm vehicle.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EDIT: These are RHD because they came from a RHD vehicle, so they offer significantly better bolstering. The driver's seat in Japan is our passenger seat so it retains the height adjustability.

·
Registered
26 Posts
RE: Talk about a BAD freak

tell me more about the rear seat... it might just be your pictures, but the blue looks a little different than my car. Does it match the USDM interior. I'm really interested in getting the rear seat with the pass through. I find it annoying that I can't take my skis with me for after work night skiing... have to take the wife's WRX wagon.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys been gone for some time and did not get email notification.

The blue in the rear seats is an exact match despite the look of the picture.

What would you like to know about the black seats? Drop me a PM.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RE: Will an 05 armrest extension fit an 04?

It just occurred to me that once have been emailed for a price request, I need to forward that to Japan to get an accurate shipping and insurance quote so a reply to your email may not come immediately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your Car

EDIT: These are RHD because they came from a RHD vehicle, so they offer significantly better bolstering. The driver's seat in Japan is our passenger seat so it retains the height adjustability.
How much are you looking for it and what state do you live in. Why are you getting rid of it?

Thanks!
-Ed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts