IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering - has anyone come across those mirrors for sale? They are freaking crazy and I want to grab a set.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I've been trying, for a while, for my Type RA and I've never seen a set before. I've called, emailed, etc and 0 progress.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here - I finally got my hands on a Type RA too! If only someone would make an aftermarket set of them.

I also want the old school Ra-R badge, because I will giggle every time I see RAR!! (and it's not chrome which I hate)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Same here - I finally got my hands on a Type RA too! If only someone would make an aftermarket set of them.

I also want the old school Ra-R badge, because I will giggle every time I see RAR!! (and it's not chrome which I hate)
Yeah man, I bought mine when they launched - still sitting at 7 miles on mine. Those mirror caps are damn near impossible to find, grats on your Type RA!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!! I love the thing. I drive the shit out of it - it's my daily driver, and I love it. Its sheer ice outside and I am in heaven.

7 Miles?? That would take some serious self control!!

I am driving every chance I get. and I have had an STI and a few WRX & LGT's before - this thing is special, they perfected it!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thanks!! I love the thing. I drive the shit out of it - it's my daily driver, and I love it. Its sheer ice outside and I am in heaven.

7 Miles?? That would take some serious self control!!

I am driving every chance I get. and I have had an STI and a few WRX & LGT's before - this thing is special, they perfected it!
Good man, enjoy it!!

Yeah, I had a fairly well modified '07 STi that I used for a daily driver and now daily a '19 CTR, so I'm not hurting by not driving the RA. I have 0 complaints, just want to get a few things on the RA sooner than later.

Post some shots of your RA man!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Good man, enjoy it!!

Yeah, I had a fairly well modified '07 STi that I used for a daily driver and now daily a '19 CTR, so I'm not hurting by not driving the RA. I have 0 complaints, just want to get a few things on the RA sooner than later.

Post some shots of your RA man!
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been trying, for a while, for my Type RA and I've never seen a set before. I've called, emailed, etc and 0 progress.
So I have been watching these arrive at dealers - I am not seeing the mirrors on the S209's that are coming in. I am pretty disappointed. Has anyone else spotted them in the wild?

·
Registered
423 Posts
So I have been watching these arrive at dealers - I am not seeing the mirrors on the S209's that are coming in. I am pretty disappointed. Has anyone else spotted them in the wild?
I doubt we'll ever see these on US shores; I've been looking, for a long-long time and haven't even found a used pair. I've got cash money ready and I can't even buy them if I wanted to.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Also, as a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if these check in close to a grand, or more. Everything JDM STI and carbon is usually followed by a couple zeros.

·
Registered
305 Posts
~$650 with shipping for CF mirror caps. Maybe worth it if you have a Type RA or S209 and want to match the CF roof and spoiler.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah that was my plan - toss it on my RA, and I am hoping they are around for a while so I can save up enough Canadian pesos to pay for them! Its about $860 here...

·
Registered
423 Posts
~$650 with shipping for CF mirror caps. Maybe worth it if you have a Type RA or S209 and want to match the CF roof and spoiler.
That's exactly why I ordered them, and the carbon rear lip, so all the carbon matches; I've got a long-long wait ahead of me lol. It'll be worth it in the end!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts