IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Subaru has been a little slow, but I hope to have some updates tonight. When I receive any news, I will email every person whose order there is an update on. Thank your patience. Everyone will be served.

Kevin

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Promotion ending soon. Get in your last orders. We have sent out emails to everyone that had previous orders in with us. Everyone should have received some sort of tracing information in the inbox of the email address they used to register on our site. Those items I am told are shipping tomorrow. The tracing will not work until the packages clear the US customs. Once they have entered the US, they will be traceable. It will be very short between the time that its traceable and the time you receive this. Watch your doorsteps early next week.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Am I the only one not seeing the price on the website. Just pm me the price.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Nope you're not the only one. Says "out of stock". There was a drop down with the various options and prices the other week when I ordered my pNp.

ix8vii said:
Am I the only one not seeing the price on the website. Just pm me the price.

·
Registered
661 Posts
cool i like the way it sound. "drop down blah blah prices" :)

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
We are on hold for a few weeks with respect to the JDM Fog Lights.

I will post here again when we will be supplying them again.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Kevin--I Just received my order today and they sent me the wrong color fascia surrounds!!!! PLEASE HELP-----desperate in Idaho

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yes it's me--I sent the fascia pieces off in the mail to K.O.I. so just let me know...The PIAA's should be here on monday I decided to go wit da xtreme white plus H3 because I do not drivemy car in foul weather--Anybody use these bulbs b4??

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am in for the entire kit. My STI is plaitnum silver.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.