IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are these going to be for sale or what ? im also a los angeles dweller, and I have a 05 obsidian (black) sti, and would be interested in the multi Color ones

Thanks!

·
Registered
878 Posts
I think I'm in but I have a few questions. The fog light color we are choosing is the color that is emitted, right? Not just the appearance of the lense. Also which color is most efficient cutting through rain/fog etc.?

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Japan is celebrating a week long national holiday so business has stopped over there. At the end of the week, it is expected to resume. Please email me your contact details as well as the fog package information and I will call to take your orders as soon as business resumes. Again, these will ship direct unless we make other arrangements.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
In the $400-430 range is what I am expecting. Japan is on a national holiday right now and all business should resume in the next few days.

B

·
0 Posts
I'm interested... but I would like to know what type of bulbs these kits use. Thanks!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I was wondering what exactly is the difference between "fogs" and "lights". I have noticed every other person uses a different word :confused: Are these two words interchangable for the same thing? Another question, When people just want surrounds does that imply they already own fog lights and just need a place to put them on? Last but not least, does anyone have pictures of a Black STi w/ Blue fogs? Thank you all!

Tim

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
http://www.kingofimports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=12

If you go to that link, we have listed pricing information and all the various options one could have when ordering. Basically, shipping is included in the price. If you have any questions, please drop us an email.

The current special pricing will end at the end of this week. I should be sending out tracking information at the beginning of this week for those who have placed their orders recently.

Kevin
[email protected]
King of Imports, LLC

81 - 100 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.