IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
sorry to keep slamming the thread, but I updated the original post with this info. I dont think I want the headache of importing 50 sets. Its a logistics nightmare and the time is too long to have customers wait. Here is the current offer:

Take advantage of the recent improvement in the exchange rate and thediscounted group buy pricing available now from King of Imports on the complete JDM Fog Light Package Pluses (group buy pricing made available by members of IWSTi.com):

(thanks CREOWRX)

What do the fog light colors look like?

More Pics and detailed information can be found here:
http://www.kingofimports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=12

What do I get in this brand new complete fog light package?
What you will receive are all the necessary parts for installation including:

1. JDM fog light kit (lights, switch, bolts, brackets, and light relay)
2. JDM fog trim/surround (prepainted by Subaru in your factory color)
3. JDM lightweight bumper beam (15+lbs lighter than stock!!!)****
4. JDM energy absorber for the lightweight bumper beam.
You can order the fog light trim and fog light kit separately, see below for more details. Also, scroll down about 11 posts to see what the package and contents will look like when it arrives.

The pricing for the complete package according to color and payment method is displayed below (prices include shipping and insurance to most North America locations):

MO=Money Order
CC=Credit Card Payment

Color MO----CC----Paypal
Clear: $579---+2.7%---+3%
Blue: $599---+2.7%---+3%
Multi: $619---+2.7%---+3%

****Legal disclaimer: This piece is considered and sold for off road use only. Shipping from Japan can be a bit rough. We have never had any insurance claims, but occassionaly one of the little ears bend in shipping and all customers have bent them back without problems.****

Will I have to buy anything else and will it work with my car?
You will not have to buy anything else to make this work. These will fit MY04 USDM WRXs (& Wagons) & USDM STIs. This unit is plug and play since your cars come prewired.

Can I buy these through the Subaru dealerships in the United States?
No, these are not available through US dealerships.

How can payment be made?
Postal Money Order, Paypal, or Credit Card (no subie bucks sorry)

When will I receive the package?
Once we have confirmed the fog surround is available in the color of your vehicle, we will place the order. Once the order is placed, you can expect to receive your item in as little as 14 days from Japan.

Do I need the JDM beam and energy absorber?
No, but the JDM beam is specifically designed to accommodate the JDM fog lights. To use your factory beam will require a slight modification to fit the JDM Fog Lights. I cannot advise you on how to perform such an alteration because I have never had the opportunity to do so. As with any other modification, the JDM beam is for off road use only. A member of IWSTi.com cut his beam:
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22548&highlight=jdm+fog

If you want to see the difference between the JDM and USDM beam, here is a photo with the USDM beam on top and JDM beam on the bottom:

[supplied by CreoWRX]

Is there really a noticeable improvement in performance from the JDM beam?
Removal of weight off the front end of your vehicle especially in that area before the front wheels will yield a significant handling improvement. But do not believe me, here is what another imprezawrxsti.com member had to say about the benefits of the beam at: http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/postnuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=65388#65388[/b]

Add the Braille Lightweight Battery and your weight savings tops 35 pounds off the front end!

olappa said:
BIG BIG DIFFERENCE in left to right movement, and decreased understeer too. Just to get an idea of what that weight is like, hold a 25 lb sack of potatoes in your arms and try to shimmy your body side to side - then try that same move without the 25 lbs.....While the STi weighs considerably more than the average man, the inertial effect of heavier USDM bumper beam is still significant and can be felt immediately when swapped for the JDM Beam.
How do I install this package, is it easy?
Installation is not difficult. We can send you a link with photos and instructions or you can follow the pictures in the instructions that come with it.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
i know i dont care to wait.. ive ordered stuff from japan before and i know what its like.. so the first price quotes are not right?? we go by the prices that is in the post down below it??

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
WR^2X said:
So what is the pricing on just the multicolored lights and surrounds, no beam or absorber?
I still have not received the weights of the just the surrounds and just the surrounds and fog lights to calculate shipping on those alone. Working on it though...

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
whitson01 said:
i know i dont care to wait.. ive ordered stuff from japan before and i know what its like.. so the first price quotes are not right?? we go by the prices that is in the post down below it??
The prices for the 6 week wait were a guestimation based on the assumption that customs duties would be the minimal amount. If I was drastically wrong, it would be a risk KOI would have to cover. Since not a whole lot is being made, we are electing to only supply via air mail at the updated prices. This way we can ensure we are not on the borderline of profitability versus losing money.

Yes, you can assume the prices in the last post are correct. Or just go to the first post of this thread as its been updated. Sorry for all the confusion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kevin,

Replied to your post on NASIOC with a few questions:

1) How long is this price available for?
2) Can you get Obsidian Black Pearl (05 color only)?
3) Since I'm local (Los Angeles), can I just pick it up?

Thanks,
Sergi

·
Registered
525 Posts
id be down for some platinum silver/clears

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
I may end up backing out due to the price.....but if i stay, I'm gonna switch the clear fogs

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Sent money in already kevin for
PSM surrounds and clear package

New list:

1. GMB - Beam, Absorber, Yellow Fogs, White Surrounds
2. WRXSTi03 - Beam, Absorber, Clear Fogs, WRB Surrounds
3. DCHOU - Multicolor Fogs, PSM SurrouAnds
4. RAC10000 - Beam, Absorber, Multicolor Lights, CGM Surrounds
5. DoctorSTi - Beam, Absorber, Multicolor Lights, CGM Surrounds
6. GunKata - Clear Lights, PSM Surrounds
7. StoreBoght - Beam, Absorber, Clear Lights, Java Surrounds
8. Kenji815 - Multicolor Fog Lights, CGM Surrounds
9. Bah14 - Beam, Absorber, Multicolor Lights, CGM Surrounds
10. WR^2X - Multicolored Lights, CGM Surrounds
11. STINGR - Beam, Absorber, Multicolored Lights, Java Black Surrounds
12. thedude05 - CGM Surrounds
13. rapidus - Beam, Absorber, Multicolored Lights, WRB Surrounds
14. Kilypso - Beam, Absorber, Multicolored Lights, Obsidian Pearl Surrounds
15. nhluhr - CGM Surrounds
16.HenrysWrxSti. - Beam, Absorber, Multicolored Lights, White Surrounds
17. Izzodesh- Beam, Absorber, Clear Lights, Plat Silver Surrounds-PAID$
18.JL889-Beam, Absorber, Multicolored Lights, Obsidian Pearl Surrounds
19. Paycer - Beam, Absorber, Multicolored Lights, CGM Surrounds

·
Registered
199 Posts
How long is this going on? I just need to think about it a little bit more. Checking funds he hee.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
xraddoc said:
I want to be in on this.

Clear fogs, JDM bumper beam, absorber, kit and silver satin surrounds. How do I pay Kevin?
PM me your phone number if you would like to pay by CC or paypal and I will call you.

If you want to order with a money order, please send it made out to YOKO and send payment to:

King of Imports
Attn: Yoko
8581 Santa Monica Blvd. #500
LA, CA 90069

Send me a PM when you send in payment.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
silverstreak619 said:
can i just get the JDM bumper beam and the absorber thanks
Yes, PM me your zip code, payment method you are interested in, and phone number and I can get you pricing.

61 - 80 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.