IW STi Forum banner

Jan 18th AutoCross 56K Go Bake a cake!

829 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bitabur 
#1 ·
A couple of STIs showed up, i think there was 3 when i left. Wel here are some pics. It was great meeting everyone.

Click here to View the rest

Over all my First time Ever in this car autocrossing, I can tell you i am going to LOVE it. This car handles so amazing, the AWD is perfect for my Driving style. I placed 2nd in my class, and Mark took first place for his class in the AM session.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ya know what's funny...

Pretty much all the Subarus out there took either 1st or 2nd place in their class!

I ended up taking 2nd place in the afternoon Novice, and got beat by the other STi owner..

It was a blast, though. It was cool meeting everyone, and fun to do a little slipping and sliding in the rain..

#8 ·
DrEvyl said:
Ya know what's funny...

Pretty much all the Subarus out there took either 1st or 2nd place in their class!

I ended up taking 2nd place in the afternoon Novice, and got beat by the other STi owner..

It was a blast, though. It was cool meeting everyone, and fun to do a little slipping and sliding in the rain..

I would guess that the rain tipped the scales in subaru's favor. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.