IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Re: Jake's 2005 Crystal Grey Metallic STi!!!

sweetttt If you dont mind me asking how much did you pickup your STI For im saving and wanna know how much i need to put down

·
Registered
131 Posts
sweetttt If you dont mind me asking how much did you pickup your STI For im saving and wanna know how much i need to put down
I have a 2007 cgm STi that will be for sale very soon. It's 9+/10 condition. 69,000 miles, and super clean. Completely stock with only a couple of clean appearance mods... But that's it. I bought it new in late 2006 and take meticulous care of it :). Just thought I'd throw that out haha

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Not sure! haha His cousins fiance had it so.....i think it more just fell into his hands! haha Just happened to be super sweet with low miles! Lucky bastard!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

lol

I installed a toggle safety switch today so i dont have to keep reaching under my dash and attach and un attach those damn green connectors! Now i got a sweet toggle switch with a red safety cover and is super easy! haha

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

just got done changing the spark plugs! i used NGK Iridium LFR6aix Spark Plugs!! Hopefully this solves my problem when my car is pulling timing back in high rpms.....

41 - 60 of 195 Posts