IW STi Forum banner

How would you rate your experience with this Vendor?

• Acceptable

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Less than acceptable

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

since there was no thread for these guys, I thought I would start one. Basically, I am extremely satisfied with them. I purchased some Rally Armor mud flaps from them, after shopping around/messaging other vendors. He truly did have the lowest price, and stayed true to the price even though he didn't know I was from Canada and ended up not making much money off the sale. His responses to my questions were very quick. He shipped the items out same day I believe, and they got to the location where I ship my stuff to literally the next afternoon (or the morning after that - but it was very quick). I was quite impressed. Mudflaps arrived, everything was good, right colour and model, packaged properly. I could not ask for more, and will be purchasing from them again in the near future!

1,474 Posts
Agree. These guys have excellent customer service. Answer any and all questions in a timely manner. Shipped me out a part all the way in Guam! Very helpful and honest. 10/10
Thank you so much for the good words. We appreciate it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered a cobb accessport v3 from these guys. As advertised they beat the competitions price on it and I recived it in 2 days. Answered all my questions very fast through emails I sent. Hands down best customer service I've ever dealt with!!!!!

1,474 Posts
Ordered a cobb accessport v3 from these guys. As advertised they beat the competitions price on it and I recived it in 2 days. Answered all my questions very fast through emails I sent. Hands down best customer service I've ever dealt with!!!!!
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I bought a defi red racer boost guage form these guys and couldn't be happier. Super fast and pleasant responses, and the best price. I'll be hitting you guys up for a tial ewg soon!

1,474 Posts
I bought a defi red racer boost guage form these guys and couldn't be happier. Super fast and pleasant responses, and the best price. I'll be hitting you guys up for a tial ewg soon!
thank you very much for the kind words :tup:

1,474 Posts
let's just say i'm dumping my bank for them, that's how awesome and well priced they are :)
Much appreciated and you will be taken care of like family. That's what we do for everyone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm another satisfied customer. I ordered a number of parts and experienced pretty much everything you could with a vendor in two or three orders, that were placed a few days apart.

1. I had to return an item that i changed my mind on, price was refunded and applied to my second order before i shipped back the item.
2. One item was sealed from factory and received scratch. JS auto went ahead to talk to the manufacturer, but they were slow with there response. JS auto overnighted the same item to me and emailed prepaid return shipping for the defected unit on his dime, instead of having me wait for the company customer service.
3. I was misquoted in my favor, and Jake honored his mistake/ate the cost, instead of being a dick.
4. Jake was honest and told me where to get one of the items I wanted from someone else for cheaper, I rewarded him by purchasing from him.
5. This guy responds to PM's with quotes within minutes of pm'ing.
6. Price matching was quick and painless.
7. Shopping between 3 vendors, I sent out a few PM's. JS auto was first to respond and had the lowest price. I gave up with asking more vendors for quotes because JS auto had a bigger discount compared to the other two who had similar prices.
8. He follows up within a day or two to see if everything is satisfactory.
9. Friendly service/communications, I never felt pressured or cheated.
10. Fast free shipping across the country, pretty much standard to compete with everyone else.

Give JS auto a try and ask him for a quote.

1,474 Posts
I'm another satisfied customer. I ordered a number of parts and experienced pretty much everything you could with a vendor in two or three orders, that were placed a few days apart.

1. I had to return an item that i changed my mind on, price was refunded and applied to my second order before i shipped back the item.
2. One item was sealed from factory and received scratch. JS auto went ahead to talk to the manufacturer, but they were slow with there response. JS auto overnighted the same item to me and emailed prepaid return shipping for the defected unit on his dime, instead of having me wait for the company customer service.
3. I was misquoted in my favor, and Jake honored his mistake/ate the cost, instead of being a dick.
4. Jake was honest and told me where to get one of the items I wanted from someone else for cheaper, I rewarded him by purchasing from him.
5. This guy responds to PM's with quotes within minutes of pm'ing.
6. Price matching was quick and painless.
7. Shopping between 3 vendors, I sent out a few PM's. JS auto was first to respond and had the lowest price. I gave up with asking more vendors for quotes because JS auto had a bigger discount compared to the other two who had similar prices.
8. He follows up within a day or two to see if everything is satisfactory.
9. Friendly service/communications, I never felt pressured or cheated.
10. Fast free shipping across the country, pretty much standard to compete with everyone else.

Give JS auto a try and ask him for a quote.
Again. Thank you so much and this is what we will do for everyone.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just got my AEM CAI with dry-flow filter cover from JS and I have to say, I'm not only impressed with their prices but I'm even more relieved to find a vendor who is personable and customer satisfaction oriented. I spent about 3-4 weeks searching around for the best price on this intake and JS hands down had the lowest price, by more than just a couple of dollars! Without a doubt my new go to vendor! Big thanks to Jake!

1,474 Posts
Just got my AEM CAI with dry-flow filter cover from JS and I have to say, I'm not only impressed with their prices but I'm even more relieved to find a vendor who is personable and customer satisfaction oriented. I spent about 3-4 weeks searching around for the best price on this intake and JS hands down had the lowest price, by more than just a couple of dollars! Without a doubt my new go to vendor! Big thanks to Jake!

Thanks so much. All the great words are much appreciated

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Another satisfied customer. Ordered the Cobb SS 3" after some lengthy discussion on exhausts: Jake was super patient with me and gave honest, non-biased input to aid in my decision. In the end, I got an amazing deal, and was more than happy placing my order with him.

1,474 Posts
Another satisfied customer. Ordered the Cobb SS 3" after some lengthy discussion on exhausts: Jake was super patient with me and gave honest, non-biased input to aid in my decision. In the end, I got an amazing deal, and was more than happy placing my order with him.
Thanks again for the great feedback. This is what we want to do for everyone all day everyday.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I shot them an email on a whim before I even had my car because I kept seeing their posts all around. It was probably around 10 or 11 when I emailed them and to my surprise I got an email back immediately with a very desirable price.

I ended up buying the Kartboy STS and bushings, the RA mudflaps and the R205 black side badges from them all at once.

I would say they're like amazon with a personal shopping assistant.

When I'm ready to start round two of part purchases I will be buying from them.

Or in Ebay terms:
GREAT SELLER! FAST SHIPPING A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1,474 Posts
I shot them an email on a whim before I even had my car because I kept seeing their posts all around. It was probably around 10 or 11 when I emailed them and to my surprise I got an email back immediately with a very desirable price.

I ended up buying the Kartboy STS and bushings, the RA mudflaps and the R205 black side badges from them all at once.

I would say they're like amazon with a personal shopping assistant.

When I'm ready to start round two of part purchases I will be buying from them.

Or in Ebay terms:
GREAT SELLER! FAST SHIPPING A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
thanks so much Alex. Can't wait to help you out again.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just had a great experience with Jake. Still fairly new in the STi game, so I'm shopping around different vendors. Extremely quick responses as others have stated! No BS, he gave me some helpful advice as well. Got everything taken care of mid-day and received my package the next day. Very satisfied customer, I'll be doing business again in the future.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts