IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started this post now in anticipation of photographing opportunity that may be of interest to you in the coming months. At that time, I will the information in this post so be sure to subscribe to this thread. :tup:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Beyond the amateur stage? No, as I don't photograph professionally. I think of myself as a relatively skilled photographer, but still an amateur as photography doesn't currently pay my bills.

Certainly interested in this thread though. Intriqued.

·
Super Moderator
8,126 Posts
I do feel im beyond the amateur stage but not into the professional realm yet nor do I feel i'll be there soon. I just don't shot all that often to get to that point. done a few weddings, personal photo shoots, xmas card shoots, car shoots (doing one w/ an EVO this weekend!), etc.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
:stupid::lol:

recenlty got good at it tho

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd be down for whatever this is.....

I dont think I'm a pro by any means, but definitely not an amateur either...:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,198 Posts
I see myself as an advanced amateur.

But- I do get paid to shoot at work, so I guess that makes me a pro. I only shoot b/c my boss' are too damn cheap to hire a real photographer. I just wish they'd invest in some lighting, then I'd be able to show them what I really can do.

Home Depot halogen lights mixed with florescent overheads and incandescent lights makes it very difficult to shoot a good shot.

·
Registered
514 Posts
fullerton said:
I see myself as an advanced amateur.

But- I do get paid to shoot at work, so I guess that makes me a pro. I only shoot b/c my boss' are too damn cheap to hire a real photographer. I just wish they'd invest in some lighting, then I'd be able to show them what I really can do.

Home Depot halogen lights mixed with florescent overheads and incandescent lights makes it very difficult to shoot a good shot.
http://www.alienbees.com

:tup:

·
Premium Member
9,198 Posts
^thanks for the link.

unfortunately, they require constant light, and do not like using flashes. plus, their so damn cheap even the beginner package is too expensive.

·
Registered
113 Posts
my friends civic si.. photo courtesy of me :) im still am a noob tho with my little canon sd500 camera :S im getting a d50 for Christmas tho :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts