IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playin with my camera like 1 min ago hahah and i found that i can go over 20 sec apature and so i was like hey . .. hahah well watever this is what i came up with . . .:p :p ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ThrillaInManila said:
I hear ya bro, I want to sleep but can't. *SIGH* and i got work tommorow:mad:
yea thats the worst . . . i gota go out and drive 35miles tomorw at 7:30 . . . lol. . . anyways History Channel has Band Of Brothers on and its pretty entertaining . . . ;) , very gory . . . a guy got shot in the neck and like all this blood and arteries and omg . . .:eek: :fight:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im so bored that i made 3 more . . . with more detail and beter lighting hahah i actually tried to make it look cool . . . :lol: :eek2:
I shot these in Raw for the first time lol . . . and i edited the color in photoshop and then made it a jpg . . . and this is waht it looks like

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Yes i wasted my time . . . but i got nothing beter to dooooo :(

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i must say that the originals look much beter . . . i resized using windows resizer . . . to lazy to do it in photo shop .. . :tdown:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Band of Brothers is an Awesome mini-series. And if you read the book, or watch all the interviews with the real guys the series was made after you will find it is 100% true to what happened to them in real life.....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nice, but nothing beats infomercials when you cant sleep, especially if your drunk...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Klurejr said:
Band of Brothers is an Awesome mini-series. And if you read the book, or watch all the interviews with the real guys the series was made after you will find it is 100% true to what happened to them in real life.....
yea they do the interviews before each "Part" and so like the guy kinda gives u an idea of whats going to happen . . . its really hard to believe that it was like that . . man that sucks and also Call of Duty 2 did a real good job of making the as real as like Band of Brothers because the sound weapons people and everything is identical to the mini series . . . its great and thanks for actually taking the time to check out the pics lol i was sooo bored :eek2:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SnowbordrWRX said:
+1

looks pretty effing cool

Aren't green lasers a lot more expensive?
Yea green lasers are illegal in some states after people started to point them at planes :eek: , yea the are pretty bright tooo , like mine was 50 $ on ebay!:naughty:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DARKSTI said:
hahaha nice! Its actually 20s shutter speed. Your aperture defines your DOF
my bad thats what i ment but it was late so i said wront lol, i can go up to like 35 sec if im not mistaken and then it says bulb???:confused: anyways its cool!

Ill get more dumb shots when im bored again :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,115 Posts
you can go up to 30 sec. before it goes to bulb.

I did this a while back when I couldn't sleep too but don't have them saved anymore. plus my laser is now dead...:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts