IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is THE most complete version 8 twin scroll setup that you will come across. If you want boost, and you want it FAST then read on. This setup comes with every single part and even spare bolts that you will need. Items have roughly 3K km on them. Excellent condition. Each item bolted right up to the WRX 2.0L test block that was on a motor stand. I suggest you have, or plan to have supporting mods to go with this setup. Injectors and engine management.

Items included are:

Oil System Parts:
-Oil Pan (mint condition, not a dent in it & fits wrx 2.0)
-Windage plate (different than wrx, tested in person & fits wrx2.0)
-Oil dipstick assem(different length than wrx, also note finger hole & fits wrx2.0)
-Oil feed line (longer than wrx one & fits wrx2.0)
-Turbo oil return line (same as wrx)

Turbo:
-VF37 twin scroll
-Zero shaft play
-Includes banjo bolt
-Includes JDM specific waste gate restrictor
-Includes all bolts used to mounting to the up pipe and turbo bracket

Turbo Links:

Exhaust manifold/uppipe:
-Equal length
-Retain the factory feel with factory installed heat shields

These 2 were not unbolted incase a local wanted to pick them up. It would be one less gasket to have to purchase.

Downpipe:
Comes with both sensors and rear O ring gasket seen in the lower corner of the main picture.

Other items of interest:

-Coolant return line
It is longer than the wrx one (longer to reach around the sti turbo bracket) It comes with the banjo bolt and smaller 8mm attachment bolt.

-Turbo mouting bracket
Perfect in condition and even comes with the mounting bolts

-Turbo coolant inlet pipe
Perfect in condition and appears to be teh same as the wrx one, included regardless.

I personally removed all items and compared them all to wrx parts, where applicable, to ensure all parts are included. Each item was removed with care and are rated in great condition. Should fit all DOHC EJ motors.

Peformance figures? Well, a D.C. resident has run 11seconds on his vf36 setup (other supporting mods required for that level). His setup was very similar to this one. I highly suggest engine management of some sort and fueling(sti pinks) to obtain the fullest potential of this setup, utec, reflash, etc.

Some of the pricing on new items that I have on this setup are:
Turbo $3,192.18
Up pipe $410.32
Ex manifold $1,651.88
oil pan $120.92
oil pickup $24.19
gasket $7.49
gasket $12.14
gasket $7.94

I include more parts than this too.

Asking price is $1800 plus shipping (heavy items, expect $40 in shipping at most). Emails will receive quicker responses than PMs. Money in hand/account marks the item sold, dibs does not apply.

Feel free to check out the Specials section at www.iaperformance.com as some items posted here will be on there. Some may even be cheaper :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.