IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So early this morning I went to a store and parked my car way in the back. I came back to find my right side view mirror completely pushed back and hanging next to my car and glass on the ground. There was also a long dent in the front fender too. The main part of the mirror is still there, but the plastic part that covers up all the wiring and basically houses all the stuff is hanging there...I can still hear the little motor that runs the mirror and I guess that still works...:(

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yeesh, I'm sorry to hear that and I'm in the same boat...my car was hit and run by some SOB last night (I normally have her garaged at my pad).

I feel ya bro.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, thnx for all the support, it really sucks. School starts tomorow too...not a good way to start off the year... thnx again for everything, you guys and gals are the best.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
520hpSTi said:
thanks for reminding me about school. damn i hate school.
Ahhh, college calculus 2 bright and early tomorrow for my first day. That sucks man, sorry back on topic

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
520hpSTi said:
:lol: yah calc for me.
Haha, fun fun. Dude, I fricking signed up for Pre-calc and discrete mathematics (PDM) and they shot me back to FST (functions, statistics, and trig)...I didn't read an entire trig book over the summer just to be shot back to FST...super pissed, this week couldn't get any better...:notsure:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yah, back on track, thnx for the support, dropping it off on Monday to get fixed, hopefully have her back the same day.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
sorry man

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I feel your pain! I was bringing my 05 home from the dealer and an ass-hat in a delivery truck came over the line and ripped my drivers side mirror off. On top of it I had to chase him to get him to stop.... Was only a $117 fix but still sucks! Hope it all works out...

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
F'ing Bishes!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yah, thnx a bunch. Anyway, I've decided to stay away from my insurance company. I'm only a 16-yo kid w/ an STi in highschool...i'm sure they won't give a hoot as to who's fault it is. I'd like to keep the insurance rates down and a clean record...It's all good though, it's gonna be fixed up Monday hopefully same day so yeah, I'm not too bummed about it. :)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2fas4u said:
I feel your pain! I was bringing my 05 home from the dealer and an ass-hat in a delivery truck came over the line and ripped my drivers side mirror off. On top of it I had to chase him to get him to stop.... Was only a $117 fix but still sucks! Hope it all works out...
Haha, and this happened the same day you got it?! Quite rediculous.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts