IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just went to brainless approach. I called Crutchfield and said that I needed an adapter. The one they sent worked flawlessly. I did not, however, have the sense that god gave a goat and did not ask for speaker adapters. Cutting them off worked fine.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else having a rough idle?

Thanks slvrphish. I figured. Glad to hear you can beat a goat on common sense. :lol: Did you use or consider using those foam speaker baffles? Seems like it would really muffle the sound to me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
prost893 said:
Did you use or consider using those foam speaker baffles?
Nope. I used Brown Bread. Which worked wonderfully! I was really impressed with the difference it made in the sound. I am trying to get a group buy finalized so keep your eyes on the dynamat forum for more details.

Best,
Silver Phish

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you use or consider using those foam speaker baffles?
I purchased the foam baffles from crutchfield... along with the harness and speaker adapters. :)

Anyways, I was not impressed by the baffles, they really cut out the lower frequencies, which makes sense going from the door as the enclosure to the little baffle. I took them out asap...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cjosephs said:
they really cut out the lower frequencies, which makes sense going from the door as the enclosure to the little baffle.
Thanks, that's exactly what I was guessing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts