IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyones,
I m first owner of a frog eye sti and i want to buy some blob/hawk eye parts for the interior parts i need:

Glovebox : i see that the blob/hawk ones have a lock but seems very similar... Can i use it?

Trunk plastic and carpets : i can have an hawk one but the parts dont look exactly like the one i had... Do you think it s fit?

The little compartment near the steering column hoding the cockpit fusebox...: Is this the same for frog/blob/hawk?

Thank you for you help!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hello everyones,
I m first owner of a frog eye sti and i want to buy some blob/hawk eye parts for the interior parts i need:

Glovebox : i see that the blob/hawk ones have a lock but seems very similar... Can i use it?

Trunk plastic and carpets : i can have an hawk one but the parts dont look exactly like the one i had... Do you think it s fit?

The little compartment near the steering column hoding the cockpit fusebox...: Is this the same for frog/blob/hawk?

Thank you for you help!
Generally speaking any parts from 04-07 will fit the chassis but might not fit the stock 02-03 stuff. Like you could easily swap a whole interior but bits and pieces may or may not match up.

Not sure on glovebox. I'd guess it would fit.
I would bet that any trunk stuff would fit the same. Not 100% on that.
Fusebox seems identical to me from what I can remember of my 03

·
Registered
287 Posts
the chassis is the same and because of that. most will swap over. but unless you are getting a COMPLETE interior, bits and pieces here and there may or may not. truck should be ok, glovebox i'd have to check. fusebox i'd have to check.

also what's a frogeye, never heard that. bugeye was the 02-03.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts