IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called my insurance company (Geico) to feel them out on the premiums. They did not have any info on the car and may not have until after its release. I asked about WRX and EVO quotes. WRXs premium is about the same as for my RSX-S and they quoted the EVO $80 more (6mos), which hopefully means that STI insurance is in that range as well.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
drilled rotors

My insurance company said they would have to base it on value initially since they do not get rates till after a new model is released.

·
Registered
191 Posts
WRXs premium is about the same as for my RSX-S and they quoted the EVO $80 more (6mos), which hopefully means that STI insurance is in that range as well.
Hopefully, this stays the same. I'm assuming the drivers owning an STI will be better drivers and more cautious (on the street) then those who own WRXs.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Ye, right....

Marine06 said:
WRXs premium is about the same as for my RSX-S and they quoted the EVO $80 more (6mos), which hopefully means that STI insurance is in that range as well.
. I'm assuming the drivers owning an STI will be better drivers and more cautious (on the street) then those who own WRXs.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I could very easily see the STi premium being the same cost as the EVO or maybe even a little better. It's a Subie, remember! :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
But, no one will probably know until they are released for sure.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
insurance to go with.

just talked to my insurance company: $1100/year. what are others in northern va seeing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts