IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to buy an Ingalls Powerstick? I have the Rubber Bushings version part # 93180 Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm selling it because even though it's the rubber bushing one I have sensative ears and can hear noise from the firewall. Actually I installed it and when I installed it one side of the bushings was off a little bit so I removed it after having it in my car for about 3wks and called Ingalls for a new Heim Jt. They sent it out right away and apologized for the inconvenience and as of right now it's like a new unit. Don't get me wrong. When I had it in it was awsome. car handled completely different I have stock suspension. Flatter and quicker turn in front end felt tighter. But because I had installed a Fujitsubo exhaust which was supposed to be quiet and I had to sound deaden to tolerate the new exhaust so I just didn't want anymore noise. Now I just went with the Sti dogbone. not as stiff but i think I will be upgrading swaybars so I hope the handling will be better. If it wasn't for the noise like I said I have sensative ears and everyone I spoke to before I bought this rubber one said they didn't notice any increase noise of vibration that's why I got it but I guess I am a bit different. If it wasn't for the fact this car is a daily driver and it was a track car. This WOULD NOT BE FOR SALE. IT WORKS. I don't care what anyone says. Until you have had one or have one you will not understand if you have stock suspension. It really works. I paid 120 for it and I'm looking to get 80 or make me an offer . Hell if your close enough I wouldn't mind helping to install if I had time.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
could you post or pm me a pic?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
If you PM me give me your e-mail address i can send you an e-mail with a pic. Not sure how to do it on the forums and I may not do it correctly. Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey those who have nothing to install for the install meet. Let me know. Will lower price. Need to get rid of and same money for serious stuff. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts