IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post up if you have one! In Indonesian if possible..

Tolong dong nge-post kalo elo punya STi.
Kalo bisa dalam Bahasa Indonesia jadi saya tau kamu bener2 Indo. :lol: J/K..

Others who relate to Indonesia or had lived there before or can speak little Bahasa Indonesia or Malay are welcome as well.

Terima Kasih Selalu :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
whats up?

i'm not indonesian but i did live there for three and a half years. sorry i only speak sedikit sedikit bahasa ( forgive any mispellings as its been awhile). where in indonesia are you from? i lived in irian jaya. hope you don't mind an expat posting up, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Expat/Indonesians/others are welcome for sure if you have somekind of relation/feeling towards the mother country.

I'm from Jakarta but live in Dallas, TX now...
I was an International student and now working already to pay off my STI :p

How did you like Irian? Let me guess.. You worked for Freeport before?
I heard that part of the island looks & feels like the US?

Saying Hi back to you.. :)
And yes.. It's a pleasure to know you on IWSTi.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi Salaki! Long time no contact. Bahasa Melayu juga bisa kan? I'm currently in the UK to do my studies. So.. ada berita baru enggak? bye.. sehingga ketemu lagi

·
Registered
400 Posts
salaki,
yeah, my father worked for freeport and still does, only now in new orleans. well, right now he is in baton rouge as the city of new orleans isn't doing so hot.

but anyways, i do look back fondly on my time there as i have many memories from all of the different places in indonesia that i lived and visited and wait eagerly for the chance to visit again one day.

nice to talk to someone else with an sti and a connection to where i once lived.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ali......

Long time no e-mail man..
Kamu belajar apa di UK?
Coba datang ke Dallas, TX...
I'll show you around here for sure :)
Kamu jual STi nya? Atau masih ada di Brunei?

STi752,
I'm trying to go back home but somehow I haven't had a time off work.
Hopefully sometime next year I can visit there again as I miss home so much.
Jakarta, Bali, Lombok, etc.. Need to enjoy life while things are so much affordable back home :D

For you too man.. If you ever visit Dallas, TX. PM me..
I'll show around for sure and we can also talk about Indonesian things :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
hahha.. funny ada orang indo post bahasa indo. Gua di Indiana Bloomington. Betul sih.. things are more affordable in Indo but cars are more expensive and your salary.... hahha.... gua kerja di mana aja, McD deh.. lebih banyak banding indo.

- Charles

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chaddeus said:
hahha.. funny ada orang indo post bahasa indo. Gua di Indiana Bloomington. Betul sih.. things are more affordable in Indo but cars are more expensive and your salary.... hahha.... gua kerja di mana aja, McD deh.. lebih banyak banding indo.

- Charles
Yeah.. Sounds awkward to post in Indonesian here :lol:

Tapi gak napa lah.. Elo di Indiana sekolah? Udah graduate? Full Time working now? Thanks, David.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
my girl friend is indonesian. she said she saw a wrx, not sti in jakarta before.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JKonquer said:
my girl friend is indonesian. she said she saw a wrx, not sti in jakarta before.
I think WRX or STi are already for sale back in Jakarta now.

I don't know as I've never been home since the last Y2K :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts