IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mid-Ohio with NASA was a lot of fun today, I got about 1hr on track total. I should have gotten about 25min more but during the last bit of my 3rd session my cruise control light started to flicker, some other stuff I cant remeber flickered in the tach area... weird, then a CEL came up and stayed on so I pitted, cooled it down and let it sit. I started it up and everything is fine and looks good, but still a CEL, the car feels and sounds totally fine. I suspect its a little electronic gremlin or something. Well anyway I will try to get that sorted out soon, but anyway I decided to call it quits after that and save my tires and etc :rolleyes:

But anyway, I had fun, the traffic wasnt too bad, but it was hard to get a totally clean lap, I uploaded 2 of my best, however I feel like I had better ones in me that just got ruined by traffic. Anyway check em out and tell me what ya think. The new camera mount worked well that me and a friend made, that bolts in behind the back seats.

http://media.putfile.com/andrew-august-midohio-1st : 1min 47.1 sec

http://media.putfile.com/andrew-midohio-august-2ndlap : 1min 47.03 sec

:tup: :cool:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Thanks, and yes - good times :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Hey andrew what was your fuel level? If it was below a 1/4 of a tank then you were not getting enough fuel to the injectors. That only had to happen to me once for me to learn.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
nice vids

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OrangeDot3083 said:
Hey andrew what was your fuel level? If it was below a 1/4 of a tank then you were not getting enough fuel to the injectors. That only had to happen to me once for me to learn.
It didnt get below more than 1/3rd - I actually previously did run a tank way too low and got a bit of fuel cut, but no actual CEL...

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it ended up being a misfire CEL for all 4 cylinders, i am going to reset the ecu tomorrow it shouldnt come back was probably a fluke from high loads, etc etc long story I guess.

I have no symptoms of misfiring really so I am cool - hopefully it doesnt come back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts