IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D

Well, after wheeling & dealing, painstaking researching & investigating, and painfully selling & stripping down my modified 2000 Honda Accord EX V6. I am happy to say that I am now a proud owner of a WRX Sti (WR Blue w/ gold wheels) 8)

After breaking her in, all weekend long, it is safe to say that this car is one bad-asss mofo. It's my first Subi (2 Honda vehicles & a Chevy before this), but I've become obsessed with this cars performance. She is a BEAST in the making. :) And I love it.

Either way, I look forward to being on this forum. Peace out fellow STi owners.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats, nice ride.

I also owned two Honda's prior to the STi. A 90 Prelude Si, and a 94 Prelude Si.
Did your Accord have gold rims also? Looks like it from your avatar.

Have fun with your new car.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also owned two Honda's prior to the STi. A 90 Prelude Si, and a 94 Prelude Si.
Did your Accord have gold rims also? Looks like it from your avatar
.... Wow, that is weird. I also owned a tricked out 89 Prelude Si, and of course, my 2000 Accord V6... both cars were pretty cool, but nothing like my new STi. :wink: But thanks again for the welcome :)

Also, I used to have VOLK RACING/RAYS ENG. GTN "Gold" wheels 18 x 8, on my Accord. They were pretty sweet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Vader2k
What part of sac are you from? Currently in Texas, but was born in Rancho Cordova. Should be up that way sometime later this year or early next.

Jared

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jared,
Yeah, I reside in the Natomas/North Sac area. And I used to live in the Rancho Cordova area as well. :) Also, hit me up when you are in town :) Peace out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts