IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up work on the shops wagon conversion. The only draw back is the dealership has a 3 week wait for a 6speed shift knob :( Anyone out there replace theirs or know of a place that has them in stock? Just drop me an email at [email protected]. Thanks for your help.

Mods to the car are:
JDM 6speed suretrac, non dccd
Exedy hypersingles clutch assembly (very loud)
JDM sti axles
JDM sti gold brakes F & R
JDM r180 rear LSD
JDM sti v7 heads
US 2.5L Sti short block
JUN 272 full race cams
800 cc injectors
Frank .57 turbo
utec/reflash as well
etc.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Pics of the wagon would be nice................. :wink:

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
shift knob problem taken care of ;) :D give the dealers heck!!! lol jk ;) thanks again stephen.

Robert~

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
just wondering..

You guys need to sell that intake pipe. Very nice build up.

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we're working on it. Hoses come in this week and then back up to the fabricator right after Xmas. I did meet the TIG foreman at my local metal shop so I may be able to swing a closer time frame :)

I spent extensive time looking over the 04 inlet pipes. The Sti and WRX are the same. They have one minor change on a case breather line. I really need a 04 inlet pipe in hand to base a decision off of. Hmm. I wonder if staticx313 has one. It looks like he has a blue samco inlet hose on there already. Hmmm.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
gforced said:
You guys need to sell that intake pipe. Very nice build up.
im shipping out my stock inlet hose to IA today :) they will be using it for their upcoming awsome inlet hose :) I cant wait to see how it turns out.

Robert~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts