IW STi Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Hey, just a thought... since there are a lot of engineering/high-tech types here who undoubtedly work in companies that require badges, next time some gear is offered, could we get some black lanyards with the site name & logo? I'd buy one, any other takers?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Bring it on...great idea!

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Yes. . . we need another run.

If you guys want Laurel to possibly be the site's STi Girl. . . she's going to need some logo gear to wear in some of the pictures.

And JJ, if any of the spaghetti strap tops can be printed, those work really well. In fact, they're Laurel's preferred garment. ;)

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
STI exhausts

PLEASE . . . . Laurel's about ready to model for the site. We need her in some stretchy logo gear. ;)

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Hilarious video

Yo, JJ . . . . you about ready to take orders for the new gear, yet? I'll be ordering probably a couple of men's shirts, a nice stretchy top for Laurel, and probably a few other items! :p

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey, besides Laurel, I can get my girl to pose in just about anything for the love of STiNation. Let me know whats is or going to be available...she can be quite the poster girl with Laurel. Yukonart, one of us may need to make a road trip for a group shoot.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Hmm. . . this summer would be a great time for a road trip, as Laurel won't have classes that time of year to compete with. Perhaps meet up in Colorado, or something. . . :lol: Or someplace along I90. . . since it starts in Boston and ends in Seattle. . . literally. ;)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I am in the process of ordering new Logogear right now.

Some of you have expressed interest in other colors. Can you please respond to the poll on the left side of the screen so I can get a better idea of what we need to do?

Thanks,

JJ

41 - 56 of 56 Posts