IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
I JUST TRIED to order everything bu i need xl shirts , when will those be available

sman
right on !

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
i have a supplier for shirts and hats and other

i run a business that uses this industry a ton

email if you are in charge of this project ill do what i can and set you up with any merchants i deal with
sman

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
SUBINAM1110 said:
I JUST TRIED to order everything but i need xl shirts, when will those be available
sorry, they're all gone. when i reorder, it will take a week to get the stuff. however, i'm going to wait a bit before reordering. as it is, we've barely sold out. i don't want to have stacks of inventory just so i can cover the occasional, once per month, order. i'll think it's reasonable to reorder caps and short tees in late spring/early summer or when we have enough requests to justify it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello from scotland!! just recieved my t shirt n cap..fantastic..looks great at the wheel of my00 sti type ra..so your gettin plenty advertisin around glasgow.!! keep up the good work!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Apexi power intake install

hi morton. wow, did we take a lost on the shipping to glasgow! :) i hadn't anticipated orders from europe, but it's worth it to get a little advertising. :) glad you got the stuff, and so quickly. beautiful car, btw!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just a quick note, and a thanks. My shirt and hat arrived earlier this week. I've been wearing the hat around all week to rave reviews from friends. I can't wait till warmer weather to flash my shirt at'em. Looking foreward to new additions to the catalog. Thanks again for the great wares and outstanding service,Oh yea also the best site going.... thanks Chris W.

·
Registered
99 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
SUBINAM1110 said:
I JUST TRIED to order everything but i need xl shirts, when will those be available
sorry, they're all gone. when i reorder, it will take a week to get the stuff. however, i'm going to wait a bit before reordering. as it is, we've barely sold out. i don't want to have stacks of inventory just so i can cover the occasional, once per month, order. i'll think it's reasonable to reorder caps and short tees in late spring/early summer or when we have enough requests to justify it.
Here's another request for a XL or 2X T-shirt. I waited too long and you guys sold out :cry:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey the page says your soldout but has all the sizes listed...Does that mean we can per-order for the next batch??? I hope so!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
i have one large short-sleeve shirt left. if you want it, you can order it. otherwise, i have not plans of ordering new logogear.

·
Registered
99 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
i have one large short-sleeve shirt left. if you want it, you can order it. otherwise, i have not plans of ordering new logogear.
I'm 6'2" That would be a mid-drift on me :lol:
ohwells :cry:

·
Registered
99 Posts
What's the best way to remove the autodimming/compass mirror

srf said:
The link posted (http://archlab.gmu.edu/~rchong/STI/logogear/) doesn't seem to work anymore (tried a couple variations with no luck), I get this:

Not Found
The requested URL /~rchong/STI/logogear/ was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at archlab.gmu.edu Port 80
I think it was a one time deal and they sold out :(

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
we may do another run sometime soon- check back often...

21 - 40 of 56 Posts