IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All:

First, I would like to say that it has been exactly one year since SOA made the AWESOME announcement of the STi in Detroit. Yeah!!

Partly in commemoration of that, we decided that today would be a great time to launch the sale of *official* ImprezaWRXSTi.Com merchandise. Right now we have T-Shirts and Hats for sale, and in the very near future we will have Stickers for sale as well.

All the proceeds of this sale go to keep this site going strong into the new year and beyond.

To see what we have to offer and order your merchandise, please visit the site below:

IWS Logogear

Thanks to ALL of you for making this site what it is today! :D

[/url]

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
:D I WANT!!! they look awesome... will get my order in as soon as I have the $

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
HECK YA I already bought a hat and a shirt!!! Keep this community going and growing!

Robert~

·
Registered
452 Posts
Just ordered a shirt. When can we expect the stickers? I really love the icons (the turbo ... 300 ponies) and would love to have them as a window sticker for the rear / side...

·
Registered
834 Posts
I just bought a short sleeve and a long sleeve. and I agree if you had a flex fit hat I would buy one too. if you are going to do a flew fit put the site logo on the front and on the back right in the center put either STi in cherry blossom red, or a little turbo.. I would pay $20 for a flex fit. anyways keep up the good work with the site

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
thanks for the input and purchase.

unfortunately, we can't use the official sti logo, so it would have to be the basic "sti" as is in the logo, which is *not* very exciting. people will think you had your hat monogrammed *in pink* with your initials. not what i would choose. :)

putting the turbo may also be a problem since it does look, to the uninitiated, like a hairdryer. :) while i would purchase such a cap, i think that would be a discourage more sales than it would attract.

for now, i think we'll stay with the current design, but will consider flex fit. we won't be able to offer flex-fit if the extra cost of flex-fit would cause us to raise the sale price. there are already many purchases of baseball caps and it would be unfair to suddenly raise the price on them.

we could *add* a flex-fit option. however, because we're just starting with the logogear project, we'd rather be conservative in the product choices. nothing worse than paying to have product made and it not get purchased.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Got Mine ordered!!! :lol:

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody and keep the orders rolling! Good suggestions as well, we will look into them.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Scuba_Steve said:
Any way we could get the hats in "Flex-Fit"
well, unfortunately my supplier no longer carries a flex-fit cap. if the demand is greater next time around, i'll look for another supplier.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts