IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yo Azninside, You gotta do something about that prelude. I mean I am Honda guy myself. I have an Integra. Soon to be an STI! Actually I susbscribed to Honda tuning and now I am going to have to switch to Sport compact car! Get that pic otta here man!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Scuba_Steve said:
Swapped with a platinum silver 02 2.5RS...
my condolences. :) looks exactly like a "regular" my04 wrx, which i think looks quite good. all you need to do now is put in some fogs and no few will suspect the wolf in the sheep's clothing. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts

To each his own I guess, but you need something on the back. With just the big scoop it looks unbalanced. If you get rid of the wing then the scoop has to go too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I like it. It's nice to see a non-ricey mod like that. You're definitely going to be able to sneak up on & smoke some unsuspecting Vettes (non-Z06, of course).

I don't think it's unbalanced, it looks more classy imho. Of course, it's hard to use that word about our car. :lol: I kinda like the S202 spoiler, too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So. Calif at MSRP ?

i wonder if removing the rear wing will affect handling and aerodynamics at freeway speeds.

hopefully we'll find out.

keep us posted.

G

·
That looks so sweet! All you need now is to FM your intercooler and put on the RS hood, :)

Seriously though, I really like the wingless look. It totally brings out different lines in the car that are otherwise obscured by the wing.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I like it!!!! I like it alot....wow... this has got my little brain turning... let me know what it's like a t top speeds... I love the Rally look of the wing, but where I live it's like painting a bullseye on your car. I was planning on de-badging to avoid the inevitable, but I think I might go one step further. Very clean job. Post picks with the third light, that could look really good/ bad. (that will prob determine it for me)

Very Nice!!!!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.