IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've got an apexi n1 with 3' straight pipe and down pipe with no cats wat turbo back exhaust can i get that still sounds good but isn't as loud and maybe legal?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where can i get that??
wat store did u get urs from?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
get the evo2 sounds great and the cops dont even look at me :)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ye thats wat i would to do is get the cut out but i've read that people have problems with them getting stuck open and stuff

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
STI_Mike said:
ye thats wat i would to do is get the cut out but i've read that people have problems with them getting stuck open and stuff
Yeah i've heard that too. I'm going to look into different systems. I'm not even sure who makes a kit for it. I've decided to go with my sti catback, and maybe a wrx oem twin tip muffler:D

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahha woops o well

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do u happen to know the website address for the cut out??

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
pretty much any n1 style cannister is going to be loud. if you want something quieter your going to have to change to something smaller and usually stock looking.

just got my Maddad today, but im at school so ill install it on saturday. ill post a clip up of it with my catless invidia dp.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
STI_Mike said:
do u happen to know the website address for the cut out??
I've been looking. I met this guy at my hotel that know's Robert at Static X Motorsports and he's suppose to be finding out for me. I'll pm you tonight after i call him.I love his cutout. It's fun messing with people:lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Maybe purchase a resonatore to have welded in? Swap trunks with a wrx owner to draw less attention appearance wise? Its kind of difficult because STi's are kind of flashy cars stock..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts