Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

I pulled the stock wheel/tire setup off my 2005 STI after about a month to put on some Rotas with Proxy4's. Originally intended to Rotas to be winters, but liked the comfort look of the Rotas, and left them on, so the BBS have been sitting in the garage ever since.

Only 2,500 miles on the set, the wheels are absolutely flawless, no chips or curbing of any kind. Nothing but street driven. Tires are like-new, no patches, etc...Tires have never been removed from wheels, this is as new a 05' STI tire/wheel setup as you are going to find in September of 2006.

Asking $1000, I am in the south suburbs of Chicago.

I want to sell all 4 as a set. IF there is enough interest i may be willing to break up and sell individual wheel/tires for people that have bent/curbed...so if you are interested in less than the full set, please reply so i can get a list going.

Cheers,
Sameer

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies to date.

I suppose i can ship, but honestly that would entail taking them to the local UPS store and seeing what they charge, since i do not have any boxes to ship wheels in. What i can do is $950 + shipping in that situation, so i am covering some of the ship costs.

I will get pics as well, i have to shuffle some things around in my garage to get to them (a friend of mine has blocked them in with his winter wheel set) so i will shoot some pics tomorrow of them, and put them up.

Cheers,
Sameer

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump, i will get pics up soon. If i get three firm commitments to individual wheels, i will break the set up. In that situation, let's do $330 shipped per wheel/tire within the 48 states, i will take them to a UPS store and have them package it up.

Cheers,
Sameer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.