IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,137 Posts
nice pics
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had it for i thikn 3-4 weeks and havent really done much so i thought i didnt need a journal so i thought i would start oen since mods are commin in fast
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got Hella Horn today and will put them on tomorrow pics up later
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,137 Posts
slap that exhasut on and make me happy
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
wow .. didnt see this journal .. WELL LOOK WHO IT IS .. my bro

cars lookin good as always ... loving the wrb , the shirt is awesome .. but 1 mistake u did was order g400 .. but its ok , ill forgive u .........one day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
wow, are you regretting paying 35k OTD? i mean, you coulda have baught an 07 for that price.

I was looking at picking up one of the few new 06's left in the next month or two and wouldnt dare pay more then 29k.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,244 Posts
Foo_Blyat said:
wow, are you regretting paying 35k OTD? i mean, you coulda have baught an 07 for that price.

I was looking at picking up one of the few new 06's left in the next month or two and wouldnt dare pay more then 29k.....

good luck getting one for 29K, before taxes maybe but otherwise your going to be laughed at
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
scubadiver424 said:
good luck getting one for 29K, before taxes maybe but otherwise your going to be laughed at
well, since this reply is only geared towards me, you might want to get famalier with the PM function....

and try not to be so uneducated in your statements. 1st, if for some reason there was an 05 sitting on the lot with 7 miles on the car, you still think they would charge 35k now that the 06, 07 models are out and already talks of the 08.

you also dont know that im paying in full cash, and that im buying it from gerald subaru which happens to be owned by Jeff G, the uncle of my bestfriend.

please dont respond is someone elses thread, if you have anything left to say, go ahead and message me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Ikon said:
Got Hella Horn today and will put them on tomorrow pics up later
and to get everything back on track, can you post a pic of the wires you used, i have my hellas sitting in the basement waiting for the new car, but have no clue what wires to use.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Foo_Blyat said:
wow, are you regretting paying 35k OTD? i mean, you coulda have baught an 07 for that price.

I was looking at picking up one of the few new 06's left in the next month or two and wouldnt dare pay more then 29k.....
i know i could of got it for 34OTD but o well i didint want the 07 cause it didnt come with WRB. but for me i tihnk these day you can maybe get 32-33 max out the door. And BTW in Washington state sti are pricy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Foo_Blyat said:
well, since this reply is only geared towards me, you might want to get famalier with the PM function....

and try not to be so uneducated in your statements. 1st, if for some reason there was an 05 sitting on the lot with 7 miles on the car, you still think they would charge 35k now that the 06, 07 models are out and already talks of the 08.

you also dont know that im paying in full cash, and that im buying it from gerald subaru which happens to be owned by Jeff G, the uncle of my bestfriend.

please dont respond is someone elses thread, if you have anything left to say, go ahead and message me.
I dont mind people posting in thraed cause it can always get deleted. but if you can get an 07 sti go for it man n one is stoping you im just saying you wont get 29k. paying full cash isnt nothing. i paid full cash off my car o well. even if your uncle best frind own the dealer he wont give you 29k. more dealer ship will be happier if you finiance, why cause either way there make money through the bank. either way they still get there money through you or bank.
 
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Top