IW STi Forum banner

If you're in Wisconsin

978 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  FasStAsS_sTi 
#1 ·
The dealer where I bought my WRX is taking deposits if you want to be super duper sure to get an STi. Its Sommer's in Mequon. Ask for Joe Vella and tell him Damon sent you. I don't get anything out of it but he knows I'll call him on it if he mistreats my peeps ;)

I'm personally not putting any money down untill I see specs, but here's an option for you.

-D$

#5 ·
HEY MKIVSupra, dude im not sure if you read my reply add in the chicago dealer add for you, but i am in milwaukee and

well i live in the milwaukee area, and like they said the same thing , but sumthin about a 5k deposit to hold a spot, but then i saw Scott's website and he gets them at wholesale price as well as you can put $XXX as you please. So if i were you i would contact him SCOTT IS A GREAT MAN. But the only excpetion is that its in Bloomington Minnestoa....? BUt he told me he can drop ship them to anywhere! for free!!!!! but im gonna drive my focus a** up there and of course leave that frog hopper there for my nice STI Oh by the way, he will hold on to your check, and NOT cash it which was great!!!! and theres like 40+ on the list!!! I only gave him a check for 200 , he'll just hold on to it until the car comes in, and then the offical paperwork will then occur

you can reach him at: 952-881-7166 or 952-887-0640

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.