IW STi Forum banner

Would You?

• Total voters
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I was 18 and my GF called horny as ****. I asked borrow the car to go out on a date. My car was broken or something, I don't remember. He had had a few drinks, and told my flat out NO. I was pissed and punched a hole in the wall...meanwhile my GF was still on the phone, and as I was walking back to tell her I couldn't get the car, in comes the old man who dropped a one two on me. Gut amd ribs, knocked the whole wind out of me. Had to tell teh GF in a whisper "I'll call you later".

We never spoke about it, I was a punk and deserved it, and fixed the hole the next day. Guess what , I never did that **** again.

More kids need a little *** whoopin when deserved.
At 18 I would get dropped too.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Would you hit him back?
{{{bottom lip quivering}}}

...you know my father is DEAD!

i've got a better question. would you hit your son back if he punched you in the face?

my 19 yo (he's 35 now) drove from phila to n jersey just to box me. he forced me to put on the gloves (it was a christmas party) in front of everybody at the party. after peppering him with jabs, i drilled him once to the solar plexus with a straight right hand, rechambered and drilled him with another straight right hand to the chin. he stiffened up and fell like a sack of fucking potatoes.

when he woke up, we threw on suicidal tendencies and had a father and son moment.

you can't make that shit up.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
My dad has been a judu instructor for almost 35 years and once when i was 17 we went at it and i got choked out because i was stubborn and didnt tap out. I'm over 100lbs heavier than my dad and about 7" taller.

I woke up to my dad laughing telling me i should have tapped out.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
to quote greg, that's phenomenal. i like him already.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
If your father hits you, as a father, then no. Your punk ass deserved it. If your father hits you as an asshole then it's game on.

Personally, I wouldn't ever think there would be a reason for me and my father to go at it and if he was pissed enough at me to swing at me then I fucked up pretty bad since I rarely ever see my family. He raised me and my brother with an iron fist. If it did come to blows I'm pretty sure the 'rents house would need renovations.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would hit him back if we were to ever fight even though it would probably never happen.

I would also do this knowing I'm probably going to get my ass kicked cause he has freakish old man strength idk where it comes from.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My dad was trying to rip a torn towel in half once. I was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time when his gorilla arms finally pulled it apart. I just laid there for a few minutes.

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
I would be RUNNING since my dad's been dead for 20 years...

When he was alive though, I probably wouldn't have had the guts to hit back. He was in the Navy during WWII (joined when he was 15) and in the Army in the Korean War.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Holy shit, where did this thread come from? :lol:

Me and my father prefer the "cold war tactics" to physical altercations. We know that we can both screw the other's life up royally so it never went passed a face to face stare-down. He's getting a bit more mellow as he ages though. Before a few years ago, we just couldn't have any kind of conversation that didn't include yelling and threats...

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Now with my kid, I let him push me a little (mentally, not physically) until he goes too far and I snap. Haven't punched him in the face, though...yet.

Last time I threw the universal remote into the fireplace, then I left and drove my car in 20-mile diameter circles for a couple hours so that I could calm down and not kill him.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My dad wouldn't punch me in the face unless I deserved it, so no. Maybe if your dad is a piece of **** and hits you for no reason.

Pretty much this. I've always been of the mindset that even if my Dad was in a wheelchair with only 1 arm he would still beat my ass if needed. Some call it respect!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Back in the day my dad was a force and my brothers and I were scared of him. Very strict Vietnam era Navy guy. Not abusive but not to be fukd with. He would drop you if you gave him reason and we did. He would never punch faces. I ended up getting much bigger and stronger than him by the time I was 19 or 20 so from then on we just talked things through haha. Im almost 40 now, 6ft, 270, Gym 5 days a week and I would destroy my 20 year old self in anything but maybe a long distance run so its safe to say "NO", I wouldn't punch my 70 year old dad, even if he hit me, which he wouldn't.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: Re: If Your Dad Punched You In The Face

Would you hit him back?
Yeah,

I have you assault me I fight back I don't give a damn who you are. I guess he forgot I'm 30 yrs younger, stronger, and meaner than he ever was when the time was needed. Its been a couple years. He'd been in a bad mood all day and things were not going his way. We were building a barbed wire fence and I was tired and asked to quit for the day. He got mad called me a lazy bum and hit me in the jaw I just remember fighting back to get him off me. Once I had him in the ground and pinned down he stopped fighting and we both got up and left.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts