IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so will my 2003 WRX wheels and snows fit? 17" Prodrive?

Try to complete the sentense / paragraph .. I know this sounds stupid but I'm bored ... :eek:

If I had my STi last night ... those rich mama's boy would stop revving their car on a red light in their C-Class / 3-series / Type-S / Accord / Maxima / IS300 / ...

Don't you hate it when you see a 17 yrs old trying to race you in his parent's car !??!

·
Registered
886 Posts
...I'd be posting all over this board laughing at everyones inferiority to me because I have an STi and you don't! :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sex? I think it would be easier for a girl to have sex with a STi than a boy. The large tailpipe opening could bring up issues of inadequacy.

·
Registered
410 Posts
maryey said:
Oooooh, 6-speed!!!!!!!!
Hey.....How'd you know my nickname?!?!? I aim to please!
I don't believe it....Six times.......ohhhhhhhhhh.
Muwahahaha 8)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Id have done a 0-60 in 4.2 secs and 12.3 quarter and laugh all over this board and say i had one of the best built Sti's from the assembly line! 8) :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
BHODGES3 said:
Heh, too bad you have same time numbers as the STI.
I don't believe it.....4.3 seconds......ughhhhhhhhhh.
Wow, that was quite a caustic and degrading remark. I had a mean spirited malice filled retort typed in and then i realized i didn't want to transform this thread into an evolutionm.net flame war and deleted it. If you feel that you have to insult and/or demean others to get a laugh then keep doing it. I'll just be the bigger man and ignore you. Peace!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
darwood said:
I think Ill be sitting back and watching how this one turns out. 8)
why? I already said i will ignore him so its as good as over. Peace!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts