IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading some other car forums, and the underlying trend of just about every "mod" section was complaining about car dealers harassing them about doing anything "unauthorized" to their cars. Plenty of links to the Mag-Moss act, too. It got me to thinking, what if this attitude played over into other factors of life...

At the hospital: "Sorry, ma'am. I can't fix your broken arm. See you got those breast implants, and that voided any future work we can do on you."

At a restaurant: "I know that the soup is cold and has a fly in it, but we can't take it back because you used crackers."

At the bookstore: "That new dictionary you bought might be missing a few pages, but since you used a non-apporved bookmark, we can't fix it or take it back."

Anyone else think of any?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I just experienced "the awful noise" for the first

renichms said:
I know the child is hyper and annoying, but you fed it.

RN
:eek: You're trying to return it ?!?

"Will an associate from meats please come to checkout 5 for a spoiled baby" :lol: oooh that's bad :oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
M said:
renichms said:
I know the child is hyper and annoying, but you fed it.

RN
:eek: You're trying to return it ?!?

"Will an associate from meats please come to checkout 5 for a spoiled baby" :lol: oooh that's bad :oops:
Well, if nothing else, get it fixed...whether that's removing it from the gene pool or removing the behavior is left in the air. But being serious, I have no kids...it's just another warranty situation, you know...once you feed it, you have to keep it.

RN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts