1. New plugs gapped to 0.024”
2. New coil packs
3. New alternator
4. New grounding kit
5. New ID2000cc injectors
6. New dual Walbro 450 with radium in tank pump
7. New Fragola -10AN fuel filter
8. New front O2 sensor
9. New fabricated uppipe (multiple cracks in old up pipe)
10. New crank sensor
11. New grimmspeed EBCS

the car drives completely brand new now LOL hears to another 175k miles :)

Also I just switched out my Mishmoto radiator because I noticed my car wasn’t cooling well after I went to a 4” ETS FMIC. I chose the Koyo radiator with HyperV thin, low profile core and the coolant temps are perfect again!

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,142 ·
I might be selling the WRX and picking up a Cayenne Turbo GT next month for more room! I always hated SUVs. The only SUV I would buy is one with Porsche GT division DNA :)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I might be selling the WRX and picking up a Cayenne Turbo GT next month for more room! I always hated SUVs. The only SUV I would buy is one with Porsche GT division DNA :)

I have a diesel v8 cayenne s. They are fantastic cars specially if you do long distance driving.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,144 · (Edited)
Yup I drive on average 80-120 miles a day :) I put in a deposit yesterday for an allocation on the Cayenne turbo GT. It’s funny the exact spec I wanted was sitting in front of the dealership but it has been already sold :( I love my black Porsches. I could of used the money towards a GT3 but honestly the 4.5L GT4 has pretty much erased all my GT3 itches LOL

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
3141 - 3145 of 3145 Posts