2961 - 2980 of 2985 Posts

·
Registered
9,218 Posts

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,964
It’s being installed right now and hopefully tuned next week :) I’ll make a separate thread for the showdown :)

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,966
Just picked up car with the new ETS header installed! The car does seem to build boost easier. the biggest change is the collector/secondary size:

We had to use a 2.0 to 2.5” from KillerB collector to IAG rotated uppipe. For the ETS it is a direct 2.5” Vband connection. We’ll see if this difference will show up on the dyno :)

Dyno tuned scheduled for next week!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just picked up car with the new ETS header installed! The car does seem to build boost easier. the biggest change is the collector/secondary size:

We had to use a 2.0 to 2.5” from KillerB collector to IAG rotated uppipe. For the ETS it is a direct 2.5” Vband connection. We’ll see if this difference will show up on the dyno :)

Dyno tuned scheduled for next week!
Not that it matters now you have your waste gate/dump valve to control back pressure but I wonder if the big tube design of the its header would help in that area at all...:unsure:

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,970
The STi transmission doesn’t get enough credit. I can’t believe I’m still on stock transmission and differentials from 600-800whp :) I don’t have to worry about expensive dual sequential clutches to upgrade

I did lose 4th gear at 150k miles though LOL

·
Registered
9,218 Posts

·
Registered
9,218 Posts

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,975
Still radio silence from the shop, you guys are anticipating the results like the election :)

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,977
The Vband connection between the uppipe and ETS header had a leak and needs to be redone :( it’ll be fixed Friday and tuned next Wednesday

ETS vs KillerB results delayed

·
Registered
9,218 Posts

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,980
2961 - 2980 of 2985 Posts