IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well im in iraq (less than a month to go) and when I get back I want to start the project all over again (my last sti was totalled out by a friend back in january this year). Well when I get back I want another one. 12.8 was fun in the last one but I want 11's this go around. I'm looking to pay around mid 20's (depending on the car) so if you want 30k, thats a not go.

This is what I'm looking for:

HAS TO BE:

-Showroom condition and NOT abused, I mean this car's gotta be damn good.
-2005 model
-WRB or Black
-Under 20k miles
-Stock to just light mods
-Non-smoker (obviously)
-Within a 12 hour trip of Charleston SC
-Maintence records (not a must but) would be a big plus

If I think of anything else, I'll post it up. That should be it. Post up or Pm me. I know these cars better than subaru, so your car would go to a great home. Probably see it in a few videos too :). If you need to sell it, you want her to be taken care of, and your willin' to give a good price, than we got a deal.

Ryan (Crewchief)

· retired mod
4,316 Posts
Stickied for the chief until he returns since he cant log on as often to check the thread and bump it. :)

· Registered
1,233 Posts
if i could sell mine that cheap i def would for ya. i gotta wrb w/ some mods nothing too crazy though, but i owe too much and would neeed too much im sure. but everything else meets your criteria

· Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spazegun2213 said:
My car is not actively for sale, buuuuuuut if the price is right she is yours :)

Around Mid 20's what you thinkin'?

· Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks pt518sti. Well trippin if your willin to do mid 20's Id take the car bone stock.

· Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Wow, that is a sweet car. Almost 400hp on a Mustang dyno!

· Registered
1,096 Posts
-I have 05 sti PSM... and i willing to let it go much cheaper than mid 20... so pm if you are interested
-I have title in hand but i has 44k miles (ALL highway mainly 95 and 70 and 79 and nj turnpike) w/ ALL service records and NO accidents, and never anything more than oil changed.
-only has tbe and fmic and cobb AP with minor suspension (front strut and rear sway)...and i have been only owner (non smoker)
-I am frequently travelling b/w nyc and wv so def. w/in 12 hours of SC.
-I know them mileage may be a turn off but car is beautiful---check cig for pics... evo seats all black interior- rs hood and wrx wing..
tell me what u think and maybe we can work something out

either way thanks for your service in iraq and i followed the whoel story of u last car and cant wait to see you project!
-dave

· Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow thanks guys :). izzodesh if only your car wasent silver, lol!!!! steelhead, 400whp on a mustang dyno is a little more than slightly modded, lol. I wanna build my own project, thought that cars gotta be fun :tup:. Oh well best of luck with the sale izzodesh, i'll keep on lookin.

· Registered
142 Posts
2005 sti... it has some more miles then youd like, 36K, but it also has some good mods that will bring you where you want to be. i have catless tbe, walboro255,cobb AP, exedy stg 2 clutch, act streetlite flywheel, and megan adj dampners.. Very good condition, some minor dings.. Lookin to get 29, but price is neg. Located 45 mins N of NYC...email for pics..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.